I HAVE A COOL WIFE...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
She just bought us tickets to see Jimmie Vaughan on my birthday. :mrgreen:

concert2.jpg

Never heard of him but if he plays anything like Stevie Ray I'd like him. Have fun and don't forget the camera.

Jimmie's vocalist Lou Ann Barton is a great singer too.

Robert Cray had to pull out of our local festival last year so sadly never seen him, glad to hear he's recovered though!

Thats is a great line up, I've seen all three of the headline acts many times and together it will be a great show....Congrats! Even saw Tyler a few years back when he was still in diapers, he'll make you believe in reincarnation. Been down your way 5 times for the SVR memorial ride they have in Oct. I need to try to work it into the plans again this year. Always a good time, and great music.

Rat Rod said:

WOW!
How cool is that????
That shirt is definitely "TUFF ENUFF"!

Okay now I am listening to some youtubes of Kenny Wayne Sheppard. Awesome stuff, but there still hasn't been anyone that had the soul of SRV. I was lucky enough to see SRV with BB King, Joe Cocker, Etta James, and Dr John.

But, I didn't get a photo with any of them. Your wife ROCKS Steve!

Thanks for a non-stop SRV youtube session that I have been on since I saw this post.
You are so lucky to live in the music mecca of Austin!!!

My YouTube SRV tour led me to this awesome video of SRV and Jimmie Vaughan playing the same double neck at the same time with a classic .... Dale song "Pipeline".

IINCREDIBLE!!!! Most people don't give Jimmie the credit he deserves.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSjRggiS ... re=related

Okay that was awesome nobody play like SRV but his brother dang sure can some pple get all the luck an tickets
kingfish254 said:
My YouTube SRV tour led me to this awesome video of SRV and Jimmie Vaughan playing the same double neck at the same time with a classic **** Dale song "Pipeline".

IINCREDIBLE!!!! Most people don't give Jimmie the credit he deserves.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSjRggiS ... re=related

The show was incredible.

Jimmy has got to be one of the coolest human beings on the planet. 8)

His was easily the best performance of the bunch....such a class act.

This is no BS, Stevie used to live down the road from my aunt and uncle's house (who I lived with after my mom passed away in '77) on Lake Travis just outside of Austin. He had this old motor hotel that he converted into a private residence with a recording studio and all...such a great experience to be around when I was a kid!

Back