I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU (Over and Over)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU(NEW FRONT LIGHT IDEA)

Jake Sensi said:
Eh.. I don't know. Lemme go ask my wife. He come outta the house, I could see it in his face...(10 points)....

i know it was no! she's kinda funny that way. i says i know. everybody funny, you funny too.
john lee hooker

beatcad said:
Jake Sensi said:
Eh.. I don't know. Lemme go ask my wife. He come outta the house, I could see it in his face...(10 points)....

i know it was no! she's kinda funny that way. i says i know. everybody funny, you funny too.
john lee hooker
That was the originator! So we will award you 10 points also. The first time i saw george was on SNL. My dad said, he's trying to be like john lee. I said 8) !!

I'VE GOT A TUBE OF GORILLA GLUE,UTILITY KNIFE,PVC PIPE,AND SOME GLASSTOP CLEANER. IT'S ON NOW!! GTB!! PEACE

Jake Sensi said:
I'VE GOT A TUBE OF GORILLA GLUE,UTILITY KNIFE,PVC PIPE,AND SOME GLASSTOP CLEANER. IT'S ON NOW!! GTB!! PEACE

Come on MacGruber, Let's see watcha got!!!!!!!

Wake up Ratters!! Oh I'm the only one up?!? Crank up Queen "Dragon Attack"!! TGIF!! GTB!! Peace

Jake Sensi said:
Wake up Ratters!! Oh I'm the only one up?!? Crank up Queen "Dragon Attack"!! TGIF!! GTB!! Peace

I'm up Jake!...........but it's 8:15pm on my side of the world :D

Jake Sensi said:

The Jakester NEVER sleeps! :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

pick said:
Jake Sensi said:

Haha...Hey whoever beat me on that Rat Fink seat last night that I watched for 1 hour on Ebay by 30 cent .... You Suck!!!! Whew ...Now I feel better. :eek: :?

Jake Sensi said:
pick said:
Jake Sensi said:

Haha...Hey whoever beat me on that Rat Fink seat last night that I watched for 1 hour on Ebay by 30 cent .... You Suck!!!! Whew ...Now I feel better. :eek: :?

You mean this one? Muahahahahahaha

$(KGrHqN,!ksE-oOD1Z((BP)DyvHtoQ~~60_12.JPG

Re: I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU( TGIF - GTB Y'ALL!!)

Oh No He Didn't!! :? No Seat for you!!(Aaarrrgghh!!)

Jake Sensi said:
Oh No He Didn't!! :? No Seat for you!!(Aaarrrgghh!!)

Nah man, I couldn't resist messing with ya! Someone got a good deal, but it wasn't me.
I'll probably find one at a yard sale tomorrow though. 8)

Peatbog said:
He he, that was all pretty funny.

I shouldn't have let on so fast and posted it in my Kingfish Fresh Finds Thread or my FlexLiner 7 thread.

Thanks Peatbog. I will be posting later. You will be shocked. I am working on 5 bikes!! I just found a sweet Columbia tank bike. I might get it tonight. Peace

Peatbog said:
Five bikes! Careful, you could bike OD and someone will find you passed out in a dark, dank room whose only light comes from a 40 watt light bulb hanging by a wire, and you with an axle wrench in your hand, or maybe a butter knife, and who knows what in the other hand, with bicycle parts laying scattered haphazardly around all over the place and one tiny little rat head wearing sunglasses and an afro as the only witness. How would that look on your resume? Bad, that's how. So you might want to think about sending me that Columbia tank bike to spare yourself all that possible embarrassment. It's for your own good, I tell you.
YOU CRACK ME UP PEATBOG!! OK LET'S GET TO IT!
GEDC0665.jpg
45 BRAKE BABY!!
GEDC0664.jpg
FRONT REAR TIRE
GEDC0670.jpg
CHAINGUARD MOCK UP(YEAH IT WILLBE DONE!!)OH YEAH THE SEAT IS ON
GEDC0672.jpg
LIKE THE CROW THE JAKE COMES BACK
GEDC0676.jpg
GTB!! PEACE

Re: I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU( WEEKEND STUFF)

Leave it to you Jake!!! I have seen those Paper Jams guitars, but never did "chainguard" pop in my mind. It fits you and this build perfectly!!!!!

Is it too cliche to say "IT ROCKS"

Also love the 45 brake!

So will you keep the Paper Jams electronics intact so that whenever you pedal past it the guitar strums? :eek:

yoothgeye said:
So will you keep the Paper Jams electronics intact so that whenever you pedal past it the guitar strums? :eek:

And the coaster brake will act like the wah wah bar. :mrgreen:

yoothgeye said:
Now that's a good idea! Mmm...i'll have to confer with Wiley and draw that up.

Latest posts

Back