I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU (Over and Over)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU

Jake Sensi said:
Is that what those yellow adapters were called!?! Dang. I never knew that. I just remember trying to align the record when you didn't have one and it use to wobble all crazy. Ahhh! Fun times. Maybe I'll find some,rig em to a nerf gun and take out my rock band bike competition. Ya hear that! You rock band bike Kwazy wratters!! GTB!! Peace

I never knew any name for them, but look at the album cover for The Black Crowes "Three Snakes and a Charm"

Re: I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU(THIS MOCKS FOR YOU)

OK RATTERS!! I NEVER SHOWED YOU MY MOCK UP OR PARTS. SO HERE IS MY TANK
GEDC0545.jpg
AND HERE IS MY MINI BIKE SEAT THAT I GOT OFF OF EBAY WITH THE REAR FENDER AND A MOCK TAIL LIGHT,(BUT YOU KNOW HOW I AM WITH TAIL LIGHTS RIGHT?!?)
GEDC0546.jpg
GEDC0547.jpg
AND HERE'S HOW SHE MIGHT LOOK AFTER I'M DONE(YEAH RIGHT-DON'T YOU BELIEVE IT!!!) WHO'S WIT ME!! SO CUE UP THAT "BAD REPUTATION" FROM JOAN AND...GET TA BUILDIN'!! PEACE

Diggin it Jake.
Whatever you do, don't paint that tank. Love the "Tuff Enuff" Fabulous Thunderbirds graphics.

THANKS PEATBOG!! HOLD UP I MISSED A PHOTO!
GEDC0549.jpg
THERE YOU ARE. :mrgreen:THANKS B!! YOU FIGURED OUT THE HINT I GAVE Y'ALL. I'M ASCARED TO PAINT IT UNLESS PEATBOGS SITE CAN HOOK ME UP! HAHAHA I'M BUILD JAMES B**CH!! LOL

Peatbog said:
Hey, one more thing! It appears that frame has taken on a darken hue that when last we saw it. Are you hiding something? :p
YOU ASK THAT QUESTION AND IT LOOKS LIKE YA AVATAR SAID IT!! I'M CRACKING UP!! THE BLACK REPRESENTS JOAN'S LEATHER AND THE BLACKHEARTS. WHAT?!? ME HIDE SOMETHING :wink: GTB!! PEACE

I never know what's gonna come out of your stable, Jake! That's what I like about your builds! Guaranteed, one of a kind bikes!

Now: GET TO BUILDIN! :mrgreen:

Pick. I'm gonna send you some band-aids cuz that bike of yours is too sharp. Just don't make it purple! :mrgreen: peace

Jake Sensi said:
Pick. I'm gonna send you some band-aids cuz that bike of yours is too sharp. Just don't make it purple! :mrgreen: peace

Not purple, PINK, to match my socks! :mrgreen: No seriously, it will be some form of bare metal! Can't wait to see what you pull out of your hat for the rest of this build! 8)

Jake Sensi said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

pick said:
Jake Sensi said:

Not purple, PINK, to match my socks! :mrgreen: No seriously, it will be some form of bare metal! Can't wait to see what you pull out of your hat for the rest of this build! 8)
Not really pulling it outta hat!! HA :? :mrgreen:

Sorry. Did I do that?!?

C'mon that was funny. Where's yooth when ya need him?!? Did you post pics(ha) pick yet?!?

Thanks for the 1000 views guys!! Wow! Look at all these Kwazy Wratters!!

Thanks Tin! Getting ready to upload. Till then cue up The Bulletboys" For the love of money". Peace

HERE'S AN IDEA RATTERS!! HEY WE HAVE PLENTY OF TIME FOR MOCK UPS RIGHT?!?
GEDC0552.jpg
I REALLY LIKE THIS FENDER BETTER. IT WILL GIVE IT A TUFF LOOK. THE BIKE IS LOOKING GOOD SO FAR. JUST LIKE I PICTURED IT. NOTE THE TWO SEATER.I RIGGED UP SOME DO HICKEY I FOUND AT BIKE WORKS AND FIGURED IT WOULD WORK ON SOMETHING.
GEDC0553.jpg
TELL ME WHAT YA THINK CUZ I'M JUST A BUILDIN'!! PEACE

Looks good Jake! :wink:

I like it Jake. Big seat for cruising then slide back for wheelie time!

Fun build . Looking wild and cool with a ton of jakeitude to it.

Back