How do I not get ripped off?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm the kinda guy that ships next business day after payment recieved everytime, only once out of hundreds of times did I not realize one certain monday was a holiday and ended up there and it was closed, but it went on Tuesday the next day, other then that, I just like to get my business taken care of as quick and securly as possible to free me and my buyers mind. I usually go as far as sending the guy a pic of there item all boxed up with there address on the package. As far as the feedbacks I leave, there's about half dozen guys on here that I simply decided to just not give them a feedback score even though they deserved a great big negative. It really takes a simply careless seller for me to leave a bad score, here or anywhere else. Unless it is up front in the deal, something you sold me 2 weeks ago that still hasn't shipped will get you one. With the exception of the loss of a child, there's no excuse for that, its just pure lazyness.

Back