How did you come up with your AVATAR ? And Screen Name ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is my daily 4 days a week rider KHS XC204 that I put togerter to ride in Colorado photo between Gunnison and Crested Butte just before dooing Doctors Park trail.10 miles and 2000 ft up 10 miles and 3 endos down and a bump the size of 1/2 grapefruit on my hip to get back to the camp site on the taylor river.
On fridays I ride a Rat to work.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Bump :wink:
buildoffbike5030.jpg

:shock: That light just blows me away ,everytime i see it ! :)

A.S.BOLTNUT said:
:shock: That light just blows me away ,everytime i see it ! :)
DonQui said:
^^^
that Lay-Wayyy back seat post thing is awsome.
that bike is awsome all the way around! :D

WOW! :shock: Thanks guys! :D

God blessed me with a house full of girls, so when I need to remind them of who wears the pants in this house, I say, "I'm the only Rooster in this hen house!"

Part of a painted sign on a long gone antique store in east downtown Ft Worth.

A little Photoshop, here and there, but mostly true to the sign.

My avatar is simple, me and a big bowl of cereal, I'm a cereal killer.

The screen name is yooth= youth geye= guy, I've been a youth pastor vocationally for about 12 years.

This thread got me thinking that I need an avatar.
Sooo...
This is Duke. My buddy. The west Oakland pound dog.
We tease him and say he's got an L.A. face with an Oakland booty. =)
He's all dog, full on, all the time. If it's dead, rotting, or otherwise stanky, he's rolling in it. Guaranteed.
If it runs, he's chasing it. Doesn't matter how big or fast, he's ON it.
Don't try to come near the house unexpected, he'll put you on front street. 95 lbs of fury.
But, if you know his name, he's all wags and will tell you the combo to the safe.
The only thing he does gracefully is swim.
My buddy.
I met my wife while walking him at the local dog park. My buddy.

My latest one is a picture of a stock Volkswagen GTI I use for inspiration to build my clone, but in convertible mode. Here's what I rescued from the previous owner. It had seen a hard life.

P7120088.jpg

When it's done it will be something like this but without the ALL red grill just a red "GTI" stripe around the grill.

5416546546546553.jpg

^
Can't wait to see that when it's done.....
My avatar is Elwood Blues.

If I had to pick one movie that's my absolute favorite; The Blues Brothers is it. I know every line. My DVD is signed by Dan Aykroyd.
I have a bottle of Crystal Head vodka that is also signed by him. I still have the bottle; but the vodka is gone. :p

When I was a kid; I couldn't wear sunglasses, due to extreme near-sighted-ness.I'm not sure why;but I developed an,let's call it "enthusiasm" for all things shades.Now; because of outside circumstances-and my stupidity- I have to wear them. The lesson there is:Be careful what you wish for. 8)

When it came time to get my first pair of 'script sunglasses; the ones worn by Jake and Elwood seemed a natural choice.It certainly wasn't going to be aviators..

Let's face it; Wayfarers are timelessly cool. 8)

I found my first avatar when I was trying to think up a name for my RRBO 6 build. Came up with Bad Apple. The first pic was a green rotting apple with the word BAD carved in it. Then when I was lookin for a design for a headbadge for it, I found the current avatar that I use now. Actually Terry Jones found it when I told him what I was wanting. It has kind of grown on me & I think I will stick with it. :lol: (unless I change my mind, maybe, possibly, naw, stickin to it) :lol: Didn't want to put a pic of me on there, might scare someone! :mrgreen:

Mine changes with my mood or focus at the time.
I've used this denture ad. Just love the look on his face.
67472.jpg

Smeagol, the crackhead Gollum. Because some of these bikes are my 'precious'.
Golemcrackhead.jpg

Stupid cliche' sayings....
KGrHqJhQE6HENk-9BOpbRrssg60_1.jpg

and my latest passion, my current build.
PC201313.jpg

Who knows what's next?

Cheers,
Dr. T

Latest posts

Back