How did you come up with your AVATAR ? And Screen Name ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to use a Celtic interlacing circle that I drew, but then I began hearing a lot of stuff about art getting ripped off on the web, and used without permission. I use the same avatar, and the same nic everywhere I go on the internet. So I switched to the opossum. I like possums anyway, and this old guy dropped by the back yard one afternoon, and hung around long enough to pose for a couple of pictures. Here's the big version:

PICT0011.JPG

JWM

Mine is a 3D solid model that I made of my New Departure cutaway display hub.

friend of mine sitting in fifth period kept bugging me because i was wearing argoil socks. next thing i know *click* *flash* "heres your new profile picture" and because she is a fine looking young lady i decided it would be my picture for at least one thing.

I can finally make a comment on how I got my avatar, now that I have one.
Mine is just a shot of my Red Firestone Pilot bike the day I brought it home.

dogdart said:
wimpy said:
My avatar is pretty obvious: it's me on my daily ride.
Nice Panhead,dogdart. What year? Mine was a '64. Still regret the day, I had to sell it. :(
Mine's a "55 and I just got off it it for a little X-mas cool down

Very nice, I had a '57 pan back in the day. I still kick myself every time I think about it. There's just something about a pre-'58 hard-tail Harley.

My newest one is just an image that came up when I typed in rat rod bikes. Thought it looked cool. Here's the full size:

rat_rod_bike_by_jeslab-d39jtnk.jpg

For me, i've always wanted a 57 Chevy, only I don't want a stock one, I want an 800 hp big block with a belt fed Weiand 8-71 blower and super comp Hooker headers with a good ole built Muntsy rock crusher 4 speed with 373 gears and full welded frame connectors for a little old school street domination. :shock: before that it was an indian chiefs head because I have alot of Cherokee blood in me.

Carbon said:
For me, i've always wanted a 57 Chevy, only I don't want a stock one, I want an 800 hp big block with a belt fed Weiand 8-71 blower and super comp Hooker headers with a good ole built Muntsy rock crusher 4 speed with 373 gears and full welded frame connectors for a little old school street domination. :shock: before that it was an indian chiefs head because I have alot of Cherokee blood in me.
Dad's new ride
aebc6a26.jpg

27b6801b.jpg

I drew it, made it into a sticker for my vw, and use it as my avatar. everywhere!

Someone posted a full size pic of Ric Flair in reaction to a bike. I cropped it and started using it only a few months ago because nothing much is cooler than da Nature Boy! Whoooooooooo!

it only took me an hour to learn how to resize a pic to be able to get an avatar....LOL
This is my late 40's CWC built Western Flyer. My favorite oldie I own. I got it in a trade from dogdart.
Im building a girls WF now for my wife. I love these old HEAVY bikes.

from the "invader zim" episode "attack of the saucer morons". zin proclaims "ride the pig" and makes his escape.

Back