Hometown Huffy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hometown Huffy: Can anyone say "mock-up"?

mms_picture_2-3.jpg

Its all put together, except for the wheels!!! its irritating that i cant ride it yet!!!!! haha. i really wanna put cream Fat
Franks on it, but those are just a little outta my price range.
Anyone got any they would wanna sell thats still in good condition? there gonna get dirty anyway :)

mms_picture-4.jpg

And also, i got the western flyer out and started finding everything i need to chop, fill, and tinker with. im thinkin the same design, but with Candy Apple Red instead of black and Cream instead of Orange. Got the mini apes for it, and im also gonna see about replacing the cranks with Pork Chop Stuff.

Hometown Huffy DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Came home at about 8 last night, and worked till 11 because i had a sudden urge to ride this bike!
Later this weekend there will be better pictures, i guarantee it :D
mms_picture-5.jpg

mms_picture_3-2.jpg

mms_picture_4-2.jpg

And my brother sure was happy his new bike was "ridable"

mms_picture_2-4.jpg

Just because i say "done" doesnt mean im actually done, stay tuned for more updates (still gotta get those wheels laced!!! :? )

Thanks Rodders!!!!

Here it is sittin in front of my moms tanning salon. i love riding this thing around downtown Barnesville looking at all the old buildings and coastin on the brick sidewalk.

mms_picture-6.jpg

mms_picture_2-5.jpg

mms_picture_3-3.jpg

Nice job on this Huffy. Bravo.

thanks guys for the comments. Sad to say, but Hometown Huffy is now disasemble and scattered about the shop. im thinking about making me a streched out cruiser to test my welding skills. i just like the burritos! 8)

And if any body would like to have that Soup can light i made send me a pm with an offer. its pretty RATTY!!!!

Back