hey BMX guys....1982(?) Diamond Back

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
...what do I have here?!
100_2883.jpg

100_2884.jpg

100_2885.jpg

100_2886.jpg

100_2887.jpg

100_2888.jpg

100_2889.jpg

anything good??? Thanx, Mark

Re: hey BMX guys....

ACtually im pretty sure its a diamondback, looptail, dont know what kind though.

Might have so good parts to sell though, like that haro number pad thing

sugino chainring, Haro # plate, Odessy pitbull brakes,GT neck, unknown pedals...

hmmm. looks sorta like Ratrods Diamondback Viper..probably a mish-mash of parts...

Look's just like my 82' Diamondback Silverstreak that I posted on here somewhere! Chainring and forks look to be original. :wink:
L8 EM

Definitely a candidate for parting out.

The GT stem and the number plate should bring some decent money as well as the frame and forks.

Hey Markm-If you part this out I call 1st dibs on the forks!(for mine because when I bent mine in 87' they eliminated the diamond from them so I'm running GT forks :x )
L8 EM

be very careful those are known to start that dreaded "Old School BMX Disease" they multiply and BMX bikes consume your every thought.
you will end up in a constant ebay search for gold and blue parts and vintage stickers!

schwinnmesa said:
LOL, Hooch is right. Old school BMX = future dreams of yourself surrounded by rainbows with pretty colors. :mrgreen:

Ha Ha...and checkerboards. :lol:

not me man...I can quit anytime I want... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
thanks for all the help guys!

Back