Here's my latest trash pile...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yoothgeye

I build stuff.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I always wonder what you guys throw away, most everyting I throw away (or scrap) is just junk, this is what is on my trailer right now waiting on me to recycle it. :arrow:

newjunk_zpscbd8b274.jpg

See anything you want? I doubt it. :lol:

bike2112 said:
I'd pull the headset and wheels off the razor scooter. The headset is a threaded 1 1/8 methinks and you never know and the wheels, they work great for wheelie bars on musclebikes. Maybe save the BB on the bike with the red fork for a future project with a 3pc crank on an american BB shell ala KLUNKER.

I've kept that aluminum Schwinn BMX for a long time thinking it was an American BB, but it's euro threaded, when I pulled it out this weekend and saw that I just tossed it into the pile.

haha the red mountain bike is exactly what i need, wanting to build a klunker like mad and not even being able to get a frame is a nightmare!
the tiny apes would also have been nice, but alas! wrong continent :roll:

First, there are 2 men's mountain bike frames in there, a USA made Murray and an older pre department store Schwinn. You can't build them into klunkers because they have to start as a single speed cruiser to end up a klunker. :D

Those are not little apes, there is a crossbar, just old cheap BMX.

This also might look like a pile I would bring home, but once I get everything I need I move on to make more room for the next pile of junk.

single speed wheel sets, or just bodge it in, done it plenty :lol:
yeah just noticed the crossbar...
i feel like a jackass now! XD

Latest posts

Back