Forkless

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is freaking mental, I'm in awe of your creativity! I have a weird desire to know what it would be like to wheelie that thing...

That could be the most amazing bike I've seen. The custom work for the steering is just brilliant. Please do show us a video of that in motion.

Dan

We made some driving fotos today. I didnt have camera whit video mode whit me, so movies will come later.

003.jpg

002.jpg

fotos: Jussi Kalliokoski

I also made some pics of bike on grass:

IMGP4267.jpg

details.jpg

More HERE.

-Olli

Really beautiful design, ChopperOlli!!!!
Never seen ANYTHING like this.
Blown away.
Video, pleeeeze.

Boneshaker said:
Now I'm curious, how many fellow sculpture students do I have here on the forum?
I was in the late '80s.

Shaking my head in awe. Wow...Very very cool. Dud that could end up in an art show or a design show, or some rich persons garage.. :D

Wild. It is one of those objects, that even though you know how it works, it still trips you out.

congratulations Olli, I've have been struggling with a similar idea for some time now and you have just blown me away. It
actually can work! very nice job on the finish and overall design.

it's true, "the mind is a terrible thing to waste" this bike is proof of that. I'll pay for shipping and send you a thank you card if you would please send me one of your "fork-less" bikes as soon as possible. love the lines.

Latest posts

Back