flying pegasus

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finally got a chance to think about getting this build finished and instead of actually finishing the things that really
needed to be done, i started working on the bars.
i decided that they looked a little simple 'cause they where sitting next to the deco designs on the head stems, now bar
locaters, so i added some highlights to them. what i thought would be a nice touch has now turned into too much work!
i now have to finish the other side!
here's some pics of the welded/ hand finished shapes i added...which still need some attention to be considered finished!
handgrip2.jpg

handgrip1.jpg

wow! thats cool. are the bars welded onto the stems yet? oh and i dont think you need a chaingaurd, it looks a little cluttered.

a little delayed but thanks again for the coments. i think i have to get back to it and actually get
this thing finished...will post soem new work/pics soon! hopefully!

This remains as probably my favorite build. :D Do you have plans of adding a second headlight? One on the opposite side to match the existing light would just be so nice.

Dude this bike is so sick!!!! Impressive work you´ve been doing, I´m in love with the tank and the single light on front. Which color do you have in mind? Cuz that metallic silver rocks.
Keep up the great work!!! :mrgreen:

thanks for all the bumps and comments on the bike. I've just been so busy with so many other things
that i haven't had anytime to do anything on the bike! It's been covered all this time and occationally i pull the covers off and
have a look/sit on it...i'm still not sure what sort of finish i want on it...paint or even clear coated steel look! I'm now thinking
about sticking a motor in it! i'm so confused! i'll try to get some things finished on it that have been long over due.
again thanks for all the great words.

Latest posts

Back