first rat bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fork looks cool but can you ride it. I might add some kind of truss rods to the fork unless you weight 100lbs or less.

axsepul said:
The fork looks cool but can you ride it. I might add some kind of truss rods to the fork unless you weight 100lbs or less.
Thanks, yeah im going to add some gussets of some sort, i will probably make something for it before the show, i have rode it, i weigh 235. so far so good.

Aros Kustom said:
Interesting, I like the crazy ideas you got, look forward to next build. How did it go with the pinstriping?
I DID lime green stripes and put a # on the tank, kinda did a boardtrack theme, stay tuned, starting another build shortly.

cool build. I love how the tank instantly made that frame look like a vintage style frame. I will never drive past one of those frames in the trash again !!!

kheightsrodkustom said:
axsepul said:
Thanks, yeah im going to add some gussets of some sort, i will probably make something for it before the show, i have rode it, i weigh 235. so far so good.
maybe use pieces of sprocket or old saw blades as gussets...

Critter1 said:
kheightsrodkustom said:
axsepul said:
maybe use pieces of sprocket or old saw blades as gussets...
probably fab some out of something, pondering on doing another quick build, updates shortly. giggity :shock:

Back