first rat bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0108121256c.jpg

I will have this bike and ( weather permitting) my rat rod at the cabin fever bike show in maryville tn, in feb. let me know what you guys think about my first build. :mrgreen:

That turned out great!
What car is that? It's a bit like an old Henry J.
I see that they share a mirror/headlight!
I like the forks and the way the fender stays almost look like truss rods for the front.
Great job!

kingfish254 said:
That turned out great!
What car is that? It's a bit like an old Henry J.
I see that they share a mirror/headlight!
I like the forks and the way the fender stays almost look like truss rods for the front.
Great job!
The car is a 1959 hillman husky, i built it this summer, thanks, on the comments, i had a blast on this bike, just took a week to do.

Chips_Mahoy said:
Very cool! I like seeing others that think outside the norm! Like the Fox Body too....have a couple myself.
thanks man, i think outside the box, heck i cut the box up and threw it away....lol, i love making stuff and making it unique, i gauruntee you will never see cars or bikes like mine for that matter. :mrgreen:

:shock: Law, now you gone and done it. You've made the box immortal! It's everywhere!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!! :x

:lol: :lol:
I kid. :wink: All my bikes are in the bottom right hand corner of the box. :mrgreen:

deorman said:
:shock: Law, now you gone and done it. You've made the box immortal! It's everywhere!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!! :x

:lol: :lol:
I kid. :wink: All my bikes are in the bottom right hand corner of the box. :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

kheightsrodkustom said:
Chips_Mahoy said:
Very cool! I like seeing others that think outside the norm! Like the Fox Body too....have a couple myself.
thanks man, i think outside the box, heck i cut the box up and threw it away....lol, i love making stuff and making it unique, i gauruntee you will never see cars or bikes like mine for that matter. :mrgreen:

That's the way it should be! Otherwise it all becomes mundane!

kheightsrodkustom said:
for my next project, custom motorized fire cheif pedal car ( gasser style),, stay tuned. :mrgreen: 8)

That would be cool. what will be the motor?

Back