firestone super cruiser question

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
how do you determine what super cruisers came with the rocket ship on the front fender. i thought i was done collecting parts for mine and looking around on the web i noticed some had the rocketship on them. mine is a 53 with a mono shock and trainlight. is it suppose to have it on there. thanks

hello mister obvious... good question. im at work today, so first thing tomorrow i'm gonna check for that. thanks. i bet it does, it didnt have a trainlight on it when i got it. i just got one not to long ago and i thought that it mounted awful low on the fender, not knowing at the time about the rocket ship. also another question how does the front fender mount to the mono spring fork? didnt have any mounting holes in the fork........have you started on the firebolt yet?

i seen that link before, did they do things different for the firestone built bikes? mine doesnt have a horn for the tank...

darn you right, the link is for Monark, I haven't seen a complete compiled list for the Firestone bike, but I bet it's close.
Abe

subadrew said:
Hmmm. I think you're likely did not have one... Which is good, cause they're not easy to find.
Haven't started on the firebolt yet. I have a feeling it might turn into a custom... We'll see. =)

I don't know for sure, but Monark didn't use all their "bling" on the Firestone bikes, they didn't want to compete with their Super Deluxes. I know Firestones don't have the chrome tank shroud, there was a post about that just the other day, don't remember if it was here or the Cabe. -Adam

another note guys, I have two girls monarks with mounting holes for the train light but no mounting holes or ever space for the rocket.

Back