Finally my swingbike today!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Won it off of ebay today, this is his pic. The only thing wrong with it is the kickstand is broken. This should be tons 'o' fun.
0e6c_1.jpg

Re: Finally got a swingbike

Nice Score! Someday I hope to try to ride one of those! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I've never ridden one either. After seeing bikebuilder's youtube videos I had to get my hands on one. I wanna freek out the kids and little old ladies on the park trail.

Haven't gotten it yet. Told the seller to take his time packing and shipping, I know how many dummies are hired by the shipping companies to help out with the holidays. I am anxious to get it though.

There was a kid in my neighborhood in about 79ish that had one of those, it was green. Me being 6 years old just had to try it. Got all twisted up busted out a front tooth(baby thank God) and skinned my knee all up. Dang I'd like to take another stab at it! lol. Still think those are friggin cool as can be!

I have two of them, my green one and a blue one that someone spraypainted black. Heres a picture of my green one.They are a blast to ride.
DSCN0174.jpg

DSCN0175.jpg

Bicyclerick said:
I have two of them, my green one and a blue one that someone spraypainted black. Heres a picture of my green one.They are a blast to ride.
DSCN0174.jpg

DSCN0175.jpg

rick you might have to let me ride one of those sometimes man!! they look like so much fun!!!

Easy E

They are in storage right now but i will have them at the shop for one of the club meetings and let you ride it, but i'm not responsable if you get hurt.LOL

Bicyclerick said:
They are in storage right now but i will have them at the shop for one of the club meetings and let you ride it, but i'm not responsable if you get hurt.LOL

sounds good man!!! speaking of the meetings. whens the next meeting? didnt it get moved to the 14th? and do we meet every time at your place?

Easy E

Stop finding this cool stuff! I'm new to this and I can't keep up. So cool!!! I'll post when I find one.

Finally got it today, looks to be completely original, kickstand needs some adjustments. This is the funnest bike I have ever ridden, can't wait till the spring and summer rides next year.
bikes096.jpg

bikes097.jpg

Back