Felt V12

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
8759.jpg

Is it just me or is this bike uber-cool? I can't get it out of my head and is slowly showing me the way for my next project!

Hugo

that thing is so sweet. love the frame design and then BAM it hits you right in the face THE THING IS BARE METAL!

:shock: Where is the "drool" smiley icon on this fancy, upgraded site, steve?
:D

the v12 is very cool my friend has one that has been lightly ratted. although it looks more polished in the pic than in real life. up close the metal tubes are not polished and the welds at least on the ones i have seen are not as pronounced by that i mean the blue colors that are produced by the welds. still a very cool bike. personally i have a felt le guapo and i love that bike.

Here's mine! I love the bike, but hate the S/A 3 speed. It won't stay in first or second gear without holding the hand grip. I tried adjusting it and the LBS tried. They advised it to be a POS and to replace it with a NExus 8 ASAP. Future plans with make that happen.

felt750a.jpg

felt750b.jpg

with the modern archer hubs there could be two things going on. first is the shifter slipping? if so you will have to loose the intigrated shifter and grip and get a seperate shifter and grip. also make sure back where the chain comes out of the hub that the roller that the chain goes over is there and rolling smoothly. either that or just get a nexus but i would suggest the 7 as they are much stronger than the 8. mine has over 3000 miles with no issues but i have seen more than a few 8 spd hubs blow up.

Mine is a 24 out back and 26 in front. The tire profile as you can see makes up the difference so the bike profile is parallel to the ground.

Joe

Latest posts

Back