Felt Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P4060864.jpg

P4090872.jpg

Want to add my Felt to the pile.
Thanks, guys.

7533a814.jpg

Most likely from ebay - had it awhile. It is a Delta battery powered light. I've trimmed the bracket to make it fit lower & closer to the fork.

Sweet bikes guys.

@ gamebent, I still regret not picking up that bike when I had the chance from that seller. :cry:
You have a great bike at a great price there.

My current work in progress. Thanks to Eric (tater) for the advise and Petrohead for the inspiration on one of his builds.

IMG_0210.jpg

I just went through every page here and might I say, WOW!! You guys are truly insane! Everyone of you! All of the bikes I see here are truly wonderful! Some great creativity here!

I do have a couple of questions....do these bikes come with that 3'' rim?! I think they are 3. anywayys,they are sick!
Next questions...anyone wanna gimme one of their bikes?! :mrgreen: :wink:

Isaiah, most of the stock felt models come with 2" wide rim; there are still a few models that come with the thinner rims.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Felt.jpg

here's mine still in the works, have a springer fork ordered and seat pan is currently in upholstery shop. :p Seat pan is an actual chopper pan out of 10 gauge steel and welded to the seat post. Was going for motorized conversion but liked the bike as is. Working on another just waiting on Girvin/Proflex fork. Love the bikes on here...had lots of ideas. :D

Anyone have an extra Felt headbadge they could sell me?
For some reason, Felt doesn't sell them under any circumstances.

Back