Felt Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dr. Tankenstein said:
That is just TOO CLEAN!
A couple of questions:
1. Are the ends of the top tube already 'sealed'?
2. How much gas does it hold?

You bikes rock!

Dr. T

The top tube has open holes at both ends & there are also un-welded seams inside that connect with the down tube & the seat stays... It's a lot of work to properly seal it!
It holds enough to go about 20 miles.

That is an amazing felt motor build...I love when the frame is used for the gas tank on these bikes giving it a real motorcyle look.

Just out of curiosity...did that Felt bike not come with QUICK BRICK letters on the rear tire like it shows on the Felt site?

REVOLVER_2011_USA_SMALL.jpg

I like the drag look with the letters...but again, love the build.

-Tony

SSponger said:
That is an amazing felt motor build...I love when the frame is used for the gas tank on these bikes giving it a real motorcyle look.

Just out of curiosity...did that Felt bike not come with QUICK BRICK letters on the rear tire like it shows on the Felt site?

REVOLVER_2011_USA_SMALL.jpg

I like the drag look with the letters...but again, love the build.

-Tony

It has a factory Quick Brick rear tire, but the lettering is different than whats in the Felt web pic. :(

I have wanted, no, NEEDED a Felt cruiser for a long time and months of perusing Craigslist has finally paid off! A local extreme sports athlete wrenched his shoulder so bad that his doctors said it would be over a year before he could even ride a bicycle so he decided to sell his custom Felt. It's a 2009 Troy Lee aluminum cruiser 3i that has been powdercoated flat black. The guy also scraped off the white lettering on the tires, added custom powdercoated apes, a springer seat post and changed to an Electra Punk saddle. I was lucky to buy it for a really low price after the much needed changes were made (original paint job was too bright and kinda cheesy).
I plan on changing the seat to a black Felt 1903 saddle and also swapping out the BMX pedals for black Felt wide cruiser pedals. I also want to change the chain to a black one and paint the seat post if necessary. The plan is to keep it all flat black with a few red highlights. I may even add red pinstriping or some kind of design on the tank.

FeltRatRod001.jpg

Here's what ended up happening with the Felt Flyer that I posted several weeks ago... I sold it to a guy who weighs 350 lbs; So I put some new Worksman wheels on it that I was saving for a special bike. I also ended up having to make custom offset motor mounts for the chain to clear the tire.
I hope you guys like it! :D
feltflyer1.jpg

feltflyer3.jpg

feltflyer2.jpg

I LOVE those Gulf themed ones....I accidentally discovered those online a few months ago when I somehow ended up on Felt's French site. Wish they would bring them here!

I would tell people it's a Ford GT-40 theme though ;-)

Latest posts

Back