Favorite Felt????????

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so , we're thinking of bringing Felt cruisers into the shop.... What are your favorite 09 models? (plenty of thick brick tires, i know that!). thanks!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

8990.png

8985.png

Definitely the MP is my top fav and the V12 is second, wish they hadn't dropped it for '09.

thanks for the input!

i'll pass it on :)

My 68 is one of my favorite bikes of all time....

2788072409_14b972fbfe.jpg

The only thing that is kind of screwy is this is the only bike I have ever had that I am "afraid" to customize.. its darn near perfect anyway but I dont even want to take off the reflectors, I want to keep it as original and whole as I can... Its also one of the only bikes I ever bought with the idea it might be worth something someday as a collector item. They only built 250....

And they were sure as heck proud of it too...ha ha! :D

They are awesome bikes, but like you, it would make me nervous riding it.

i think the MP is pretty good - i just wish it had the bigger "tank" top bar - that would make it complete.

i also like the look of the slater, but i havent seen one in person yet... ill wait to remark on it once i see it!

my all time favorite felt was the little b@stard in 05 - modeled after the james dean death car. i had to own one
95c54431.jpg

I gotta say the twin is my favourite
felt_twin.jpg

In person, with those fine orange pinstripes, it's truly gorgeous.

Latest posts

Back