Fat & Sassy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well at least everybody likes it. Thanks Luke...King and Steve. I hope the bb mounting goes well
and doesn't detract from the build.
Oh and Steve if it turns out nice it may become Trading Material for a bike I want.
Maybe I can swap it for a new Worksman LGB. :wink: Maybe just dreaming , who knows

Just me dreaming. You never know who would want an Uncle Stretch Creation in exchange
for a LGB. Or if anybody would.

Paul. Looks good. Since I saw you trying to expand your horizons on Chuck's bike with a "Holey plate" How about a Tank Plate/Gusset?

my photochop skills suck but....

stretc.jpg

Clancy I had thought about it, but since it looks like there is a big possibility of this one
heading to Chuck's too....he isn't real fond of tank plates or speed holes. If he gets it we will
see what he comes up with....Other than a big collection of Uncle Stretch Bikes. :lol: :lol: :lol:

After further secret negations its official.....Chuck has another frame heading his way when its finished. :lol: :lol:

Hmmmm. Uncle Stretch is holding secret meetings! :shock:
Looks really nice and I know it's to late now but I figured out a way to make the original stay work.
Looks really good and I LOVE THE NAME!

Luke I....like you have a few skills, and may can build a better one eventually , but just want one.
I may not ride it much but when you get it in your head you want something you figure out how
to get one. :lol: They are unique enough that I think one would ba a nice addition to my stuff.
cycletruckside.jpg

Uncle Stretch said:
Luke I....like you have a few skills, and may can build a better one eventually , but just want one.
I may not ride it much but when you get it in your head you want something you figure out how
to get one. :lol: They are unique enough that I think one would ba a nice addition to my stuff.
Actually, I had an ulterior motive in asking you... My brother in law has asked me to build something along the lines of the Royal Enfield I posted, figured I would let you go first and I could just follow along... :D Ah, well...

Luke.

Boy you got the skills. You don't need any help from me.
I plan to get an occ chopper and use the fat wheel for the front. Then a big momma something for
the back. One out of this 1 1/2'' tubing might be killer. That is for a future build though.

Got the BB on and it looks pretty good. Thought it might detract from the frame , but seems to fit
in nicely. Still have the hole in the front tube , and the seatpost to finish.
DSCF0001-168.jpg

Got the seatpost in and welded. Worked good. I slipped a short piece of 1 1/4 pipe in the 1 1/2 tube
drilled through both and then slid my actual seat post cut out of one of Chucks bikes last night. Then I
plug welded through both holes and sanded it down. It reduces a 1 1/2 tube to a seat post size.
Getting closer. :D

DSCF0001-169.jpg

DSCF0002-141.jpg

Everything is welded and then all of them ground down. The first coat of bondo is applied. Most of it
will be sanded off and then another lighter coat will be applied. YUCK!
DSCF0003-59.jpg

Back