Fall Rat Ride October 26th ( TODAY! )

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Fall Rat Ride October 26th

Well, I know Rusty513 won't be there due to going out of town. I plan to be there but currently don't have a ridable bike. I talked to my LBS today and a few old friends at my buddy's funeral yesterday and I know of about 5 people who plan to come. I have'nt been on craigslist lately and will post another ad today or tomorrow unless you (GTCOMA) haven't already. I guess I can possibly borrow a bike if my krate is'nt finished by sunday.

I posted a flyer earlier today. it should be up by now, but we should probably post another tomorrow.

You're welcome to borrow any of my bikes. I will be riding the Colson, but all to others are free.

Thanks for the offer, I'll call you if I can't find something by saturday night. I'll see you there :)

last bike ride i brought a trailer full of bikes. This ride i'm having a clear out the garage for winter sale. Every bike part in my garage is coming and nothing is priced over 5 dollars

Hey Greg, if you have a chance could you look for and possibly post an overhead map of loveland and the north parking lot? I can't sem to find a decent pic. We'd all appreciate it.

I'll post something up later tonight. I'm on my blackberry now, so it's kinda hard to post pictures.

Here it is. i was wrong about 2nd st. it is on Railroad Ave

I highlighted the general parking area in green

2971009212_5b382551d8_o.jpg

Weather's calling for 65 but breezy, should'nt be too bad.

Me and Willyschad should be there a little early. As he mentioned before he has stuff to sell so if you want to throw a few things in your truck and bring them it's fine. I'm looking for Stingay bars and a stock sissy bar myself, heck maybe even a new project bike :)

I have a new sissy bar (mounts on the axle)got it straight from schwinn with a new style manta ray seat( banana seat just wider than normal)needs the clamp under it. sissy is 26 inches long.will bring it down if interested. also have the big ape hangers I had on the fatboy.they are 20 inches tall 32 across top.I'll take $20 for the seat and sissy and $20 for the bars.

Thanks for the pics fellas, I learned that a stingray is not a comfortable bike for a grown man to ride 15 miles on. It was still a good time and I can't wait for our next event in the spring. 8)

Back