Etrike...Islndr102/Skipton/XC204/Oldgreaser/Ratina Stolen!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Etrike...Islndr102/Skipton/XC204/Oldgreaser/Ratina

We now have a correct size axle....black axle bad.......shiney axle good!. still gotta mill a key way for sprocket welded on the drive hub.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Awesome axel Gary...I don't think there's any part you can't re-create...

Blue Dot LED tail lights.......The wiring is done! Milled the keyway in axle and installed. found a lower bearing race for the fork and installed. Installed trunk box.

I forgot to point out the carpeted inside to the trunk Oldgreaser (Rick) did he is working on the leather covered embriodered pin stripeing with a carpeted underside with the Etrike logo sewn in. Its Sweet! Also Ratina is working on the wheels he is spokeing a front 26 with a drum brake from Skipton who got the front springer tuned upand the 20's for the rear and the front 26 are having the rims painted by Ratina. A new WW was donated by Markm
at our Indiana ride.

Battery cover ,charger taillight switch installed.

I'm in awe :shock: :shock: :shock: ...I'm gonna dedicate all my awards and trophies to the Chicago RRB team...

Darts-Trophy-Room-1024x768.jpg

These aren't bike trophies, but you get the point... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

"This (drive) train is bound for glory" had to fight this too chain too long for the adjustment...used my first 1/2 link it took 6 bike shops only 1 had it out of two that even knew what it was! then I couldn't find my chain tool it was in my backpack!

Gary, pure genius :D Hey Ben, hows the wheels lookin bro? i'm anxious to see it on the ETrike. And Rick, did the box lid come together nicely? what if we added like a flag base so i can switch out flags depending on the event the ETrike goes on? Kind of like this...

esbcomp.jpg

I can't wait to cruise. I was at the Milwaukee lakefront over the weekend and had seen a group of vintage and custom cruisers...man i was jealous...next time, it's my turn :lol:

Gerry I like the flag holder idea neat. Up in Mich. right now and hope we get tis done before I go th Co. on the 22 of this month so you can start riden. Happy 4th!

Any idea of a potential finished product? I have an itch to cruise soon...

With some luck and a little spare time I should have the lid back to the trike next week. Hope you like the finished product, Of course we will need several weeks of testing around my neighborhood to be sure it operates properly and draws attention.

Back