Etrike...Islndr102/Skipton/XC204/Oldgreaser/Ratina Stolen!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Etrike...Islndr102/Skipton/XC204/Oldgreaser...Worksman

hey guys...any hope i might ride it in the june cruise?

Gerry If we set it at the end of the month I think its possible need the axle though.

Bent up the lower part of the battery box today.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Picked this up today going to have a pinstripe embroidered ,uppolstered top cover thanks to Oldgreaser (Rick)

XC204...i am so digging the Coca Cola wood crate. is that where the batteries will be placed? maybe in a fabricated trap door in the middle? is Skipton still planning on using the 7up cooler?

With the batterys and all of the extra stuff electronicsthe cooler is way heavy. It would be a bare to lift.

i totally agree...Skipton, thanks for the cooler, but that is worth way too much to damage. plus your white/red colored trike vision can still work with the Coke crate. i'm sure Oldgreaser will add unbelievable uniqueness and style. XC204's fabrication is legendary.

Chicago/Indiana RRB is definitely a Superteam...

Got a little more done on the rear box/battery area today also painted controle box. I think I will hinge the lid. Rick the lid measurements are 11.5 x 18 inches 1/2 " thick.

dscf2572cf.jpg

By xc204 at 2011-05-29

dscf2573.jpg

By xc204 at 2011-05-29

dscf2574b.jpg

By xc204 at 2011-05-29

New style worksman axel (3 pc) that nice groove is on the right side is worn not machined all the bearings also shot but they are very common size so thats lucky. Wooho for sawzalls too!

i don't know how many :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: i can give...

Passed the trunk/battery box on to Oldgreaser (Rick) yesterday he has some neat ideas for finishing it off. I did a few things after work I pressed out the stub of shaft in the freewheel, it sounded like a 22 firing when it finally let loose pow! Knocked out what was left of the bearings and straightend out the axle tubes so they lined up.

Gary...did the axel and fenders get to you yet?

Gerry from the tracking it looks like Mon. When it gets here I'll be able to do the final drive alignment and paint my end.

will the fenders stay chromed or painted?

Did the last of the frame fab today I added a tab for the chain guard, mounts for the control box and added a new loop between the axel tubes to keep them in alignment better than they were. I think I'm all done working the frame over. Need to remove a few rusty spots and paint it.

Houston....we have parts! new chrome fenders,a new axle and 4 bearings! all new a purdy.

Back