Electra Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2nriicl.jpg

Guys, is a Electra Suzi Q the same frame as an early Electra Rat Fink? just painted a different colour and all associated bits.
Cheers,
Clayton.

UIW-814 said:
Guys, is a Electra Suzi Q the same frame as an early Electra Rat Fink? just painted a different colour and all associated bits.
Cheers,
Clayton.
Yes it's the same frame, but there are two different versions of that frame, as you allready may have noticed, the one above is an aluminium frame and you also have a steel frame wich is a little bit thinner at the front end and a little bit shorter at the end.

@!! said:
UIW-814 said:
Cheers,
Clayton.
Yes it's the same frame, but there are two different versions of that frame, as you allready may have noticed, the one above is an aluminium frame and you also have a steel frame wich is a little bit thinner at the front end and a little bit shorter at the end.

Thanks for your info mate. I'm going to look at a Suzi Q in the next day or so and was thinking of changing it to a mens bike. Its a steel frame version and like new.
Cheers,
Clayton.

Here is my Electra Rat Rod. I bought it new & started cutting, modifying, painting and adding multiple bolt ons. It's alot of fun & gets lots of comments.
Mybike003.jpg

Mybike007.jpg

Mybike005.jpg

This was my first Electra. I love both of the Electra Bikes I own.
e811ef34.jpg
f75a1214.jpg
49c4b165.jpg

eleven11 said:
The wifeys Hawaii 1, picked it up for a cool 80 bucks on CL.

IMG_5974.jpg

100_6273.jpg

that's how my wife's started out..... :shock:

i love to see that bike stock again.....
i built this trike for my wife and my little girl......and i feel it will last 4 ever...it's still not done yet..
i got a lazer cut sprocket for it that's not on....
and things still need to be cromed 8)
but good luck with ur wife's bike...it's great to see one like that again 8)

my 2005 Jeremy to start with

fiets.jpg

srry about the lock, but holland is... :shock:

just scored

electrageel.jpg

for 90 bucks
gonna paint the rims black and but them under the black jeremy, this one will get chrome rims
switch the handlebars too i think

me and my girl are gonna be cruisin` for ice-cream this summer lot

Banks2-2011208.jpg

The Flying Sue.

I scored this sweet Electra Hawaii 3i for a measly $25 off of craigslist. The seller said it belonged to a former tenant who left the bike, and he just wanted it gone. The former owner also decided to 'bling it up' by applying vast quantities of super glue/epoxy and glitter. After some nasty chemicals and lots of elbow grease, I was able to remove most of the offending material. Now there is just some minor white glue residue left.
This is how the bike looks now, after removing plenty of rust and glue/glitter. The only parts I replaced are the cranks and fender stays.

Hawaii1.jpg

Latest posts

Back