Dudley Ma Bike Swap-July 29

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone see this on Oldroad website ? I need a few things so I'm going and will have stuff to sell. :)
Just a guick memo . Anyone else going? :) ..............................Stevil

http://oldroads.com/dudley

Im in as always :D
I'll be bringing a few bikes to show and some bikes and parts to sell too. Hopefully I sell at least as much as i buy for once!

Anybody got a long stem front fork for a Phat bike? Looking for 24'"or 26" piece w/1" dia.
Stem has got to be 11' long w/threads. Sunday will be rain-free so lets come together for fun.

Have fun tomorrow guys; unfortunately, I won’t be able to make it down, so, please, post pics.

I'm OUT, too many reason to skip this one. Agh, now I'm gonna miss that part :(

So who went? How was it?

I went to a local car show/swap meet where if I had some cash, I could have bought an early crescent bike. Such is life. It and the old Shelby flyer the guy had sold quickly.

Danimal said:
So who went? How was it?

I went to a local car show/swap meet where if I had some cash, I could have bought an early crescent bike. Such is life. It and the old Shelby flyer the guy had sold quickly.
The Shelby Flyer is a sweet bike; how much was he asking for it?

250310_bishelaf57asm.jpg

Wasn't that style. It was much, much older. Looked like one of the early 1900's track style bikes. He was asking $750 for the pair of bikes and they were gone FAST.

Danimal said:
So who went? How was it?

I went :D
Pretty low turn out due to the poor weather but I still did better than expected selling parts. Surprisingly though there was not much interest in any of the Old School BMX completes I brought...I mean I thought I had all budgets covered with bikes priced between $650 and $1400 :lol:

So, whos will I be seeing at Larz Anderson on the 11th?

What date is the Larz meet? I like that one. There's lots of vintage road bikes.

I will be going to Larz. Good time up there and lots of bikes too!

Gotta bring Dan his Twin Bar frame!

Joe

I'm pretty sure I'm going bright n early to Larz. I'll be picking up my friend Bob in Hopkinton on the way.

Always wanted to go to Larz :D Too bad I can't go, family and I are going on a whale watch in Mass :( Have fun guys :wink:

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
Cool Nick. I'm doing a whale watch in Sept for my birthday. Can't wait.

Yeah, should be cool! :D I'll take some pics :wink:

Latest posts

Back