done

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
000_0782.jpg

youtube vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkLFPi5QCc4

010-1.jpg

005-4.jpg

007-2.jpg

mybike003.jpg

mybike005.jpg

mybike006.jpg

Re: air ride frame work in progress

nice seat :lol:

cool build keep it up!!

Nice to see you over on this forum, I'm sure you'll find people more positive over here than some other forums. Nice drop outs, your build is really coming along , I wish I was ready to start building mine.

we usually are a much more open an supportive forum. :wink: sometimes we get those stray people who dont belong and make fun of others, but the admins shoot them down right away.

whats up ocd! never thought you were a member of this forum. this forum is way cooooler than some of those other forums. if you know what i mean... :D

ocd. when are you going to post a pic of your metal bender? been wanting to see how you did it. mine broke.

Sorry, I've been rebuilding/renovating my shop, I haven't forgotten the pics. My bender is one of those orange Harbour Freight style pipe benders which is a bit tricky coz the dies don't fit tube exactly, but do okay in a (budget) pinch. The roller I built is good for up to one inch, mainly as the dies are make from oak, you'll see soon. Still no word on my cylinder or switch, can't do much without those as my frame will be designed around the air cylinder. Yes, the people here are very supportive and it's a busy forum. You could also post over at Freakbikenation.com, it's a similar vibe there too. 8)

looking sweet, do you have a drawing of the geometry of lift from the air cylinder, i am just not getting it.

The air cylinder pulls the bottom of the rear frame which in turn lifts the bike. :idea:

Ohhhhh, it's pivoted in the middle of the rear triangle. Didn't even think of that. Thank you

Back