DIA DE LOS HOOLIGANS show may 10th 2008 sacramento ca

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mark your calenders and plan to attend this show. my buddies are going to have their 08 show on may 10th at the towe ford museum. this is a suede kustom rat rod only show and there will be at least one rat rod bicycle class. anyone interested please pm me i know a few of you were interested in comming down to visit so here ya go. if any of you need a place to stay my pad is always open just let me know ahead of time.

anyone? i know it is a long time away but i always like to let people know ahead of time. there will also be "drinks" provided just let me know.

Re: hooligans car AND BIKE show may 10th 2008 sacramento ca

ok it IS comming and for any of you out of town guys come on down if you need a place to crash my farm is open to all just bring a tent. there will also be hood orniment racing (think pine wood derpy car but a hood orniment). as mentioned before there will be a kustom bike class but just added will be an original class. so come one come all and bring your hot rods too just no billet wheels, and fancy paint please this is a suede car event. dont have a band list as of yet but there are a few. more news to come

well told the wife to request that day off. wont be bringing the caddi(im guessing thats why you were asking about it :wink: )
but the black bike should be there along with the family

awww come on buddy it needs a starter right? lol thats cool well if you know anyone else with traditional cars in that area let them know about the show it should be fun

just added there will be three bands sorry i cant remember their names. also i just got the bicycle class trophy done looks sweet maybe i can interest some of you guys if i post pics of it?

i wont be on it due to the show but if you want to go i know there will be a group maybe you and loren my co worker can head the ride. the show is going to wipe me lol. oh yea that reminds me i need to take a pic of the trophy for best custom bike that will be given at the show.

can i get a discount on my entry fees? i have to save money for a new bendix spring and brake friction plates.

to enter a bike in competition just show up that morning pay 5 bucks per bike and your good to go. people who walk in are free the money goes to helping pay the bands and the cash laid out to put on the show

hope so buddy why dont you find someone in yuba with a truck (like that should be hard to find) so you can bring all the bikes?

just an update a few of the guys from chopperbike.net are comming from all over it seems maybe i have to come up with some sort of long distance award

Latest posts

Back