DIA DE LOS HOOLIGANS show may 10th 2008 sacramento ca

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
few days left just got done pinstriping some stuff for the show sould be a good time.

dont even mention pinstripes!!
so.... what time does this start at? and whats the end time(i know...when everyones gone :roll: )? my sons got a school fair that morning along with t-ball so i just want to make sure we wont miss the show

opens around 9 goes till 4 but you can bet we will be there past that time it always happens. and whats so bad about pinstriping?

karfer67 said:
opens around 9 goes till 4 but you can bet we will be there past that time it always happens. and whats so bad about pinstriping?

eh adam, are you gonna be able to pick my bike up from my house and take it down there?

not really keoki i am going to have a bunch of stuff for the show in the truck mostly the raffle stuff. dont you know anyone with a truck that can help you out? otherwise bring the dart if you cant get the bike there.

eh Adam, so should i ride my bike or drive my dart? and what time should i get there?

stuff the bike in and drive it there(just bring whatever tools you need to get it together again :wink: )
we'll be there after the boys tball game...... so around 11:30-12

Back