dBd -- double Bar denim...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool creative rat!

Tried all day to get out. Tought i was going to ride the roads downtown and on Freemont....

Well. I forgot lights... had i not had to turn around to get my ID, i would have been downtown before dark.

Maybe sometime this week, can get out again. Fimd something a little more interesting than the wall at the end of the neighborhood...

THIS RAT WILL ATTRACT SOME VOTES. LOVE THE ATTITUDE OF IT.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I agree! It has attitude for days!
Great pic!

My next build has this old dual plane speed part ( fits 2 years of Engines)

To go with this Schneider Cam

Onto/Into this.

Collecting.a few more parts...

So, you know I gotta ask....What's it tucked into??? I'm a nut for small journal SBCs!!! Got 5 of them.....

EDIT: I thought that was a C4B....Didn't see that it was a D4B! Mopar!! Still wanna see the whole enchilada!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
So, you know I gotta ask....What's it tucked into??? I'm a nut for small journal SBCs!!! Got 5 of them.....

EDIT: I thought that was a C4B....Didn't see that it was a D4B! Mopar!! Still wanna see the whole enchilada!!

Thats the 273 thats in my Dart.

When I rebuilt it a few years back, I didnt have access to one of these D4Bs for a reasonable price. I was patient till I found the right deal. I have an LD4B sitting around but it didnt fit the 273, because mine is an '65 block and heads.

Going from the stock single plane 4bbl, to this dual plane. With the larger than stock cam, should be a fun little bump in power. Original speed parts and cam grind from back in the day for my original block. [emoji48] [emoji48]

Last edited:

Thats the 273 thats in my Dart.

When I rebuilt it a few years back, I didnt have access to one of these D4Bs for a reasonable price. I was patient till I found the right deal. I have an LD4B sitting around but it didnt fit the 273, because mine is an '65 block and heads.

Going from the stock single plane 4bbl, to this dual plane. With the larger than stock cam, should be a fun little bump in power. Original speed parts and cam grind from back in the day for my original block. [emoji48] [emoji48]

Sweet Dart! And it doesn't take much cam to wake up a small displacement V8! My all-time favorite is a 283 SBC. I have an L79 (327ci/350hp) cam in it and it ought to really lope!!

...And...I'm officially lost. My Mopar loving friends (have a few of them, I ride my vintage rats to their car shows) would be all over this conversation. It's like a foreign language to me...but I appreciate them!

Back