DALLAS BIKE CRUISE & SHOW - OCT. 26, 2008

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My photo's turned out lame-o. I'll get all 8 of them later this evening or tommorow. It was very nice to meet steveh, and queazyrider, and cupcake girl and the other James...Great people!!! Had fun..

Sorry it took so long to reply about the bike show, but I was lucky to have had time to be there! I was also happy that my 2 sons where able to be with the old man and humor me for a few hours. We had a great time. I enjoyed meeting fellow RatRod member JTDaddy and his son! Steve where were you HUH? I was also fortunate enough to have received the 1st & 2nd place trophys in the 20" showing. I did not have any camera along, so no pictures of the event. And as to the backwards fender- its not backwards to him. Thats the way he wants it! RatRod means never having to explain why. Just do it because you like it! I am including photos of the trophys because they are very unique! I dont know wether to display or use them!
201stplace.jpg

202ndplace.jpg

Here's a note from Mitch at Bicycle Exchange...

Thank you so much for your support of the inaugural Custom Cruiser and Lowbrow Bicycle Ride and Rumble. We had about 40 bikes showing and about 30 people participated in the ride. Trophies and prizes were awarded for first, second and third place in fixie, 20-inch, men's cruiser, women's cruiser, and best of show. Additional prizes were awarded by a drawing. Participant feedback was so positive that we may do this again in the Spring.

Thanks!
Mitch

On the backwards fender- I didn't notice it till y'all pointed it out- but I think that was a newish bike, so it very well may have come from the store just like that.

Back