DALLAS BIKE CRUISE & SHOW - OCT. 26, 2008

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
cruiseflyer.jpg

For more info contact Mitch at 972-245-5510 (Bicycle Exchange in Carrollton).

Two thoughts-
1) Is this during the fair? If so, no place to park over there, better to park elsewhere and ride into the area.
2) The Age of Steam Railway Museum is there. For $5 or so, you'd have a great backdrop to take pictures of your rat rod bike. But ideally, you'd do this when the fair isn't going on, and the musuem is pretty dead.

Consider me there. Oh yeah... I have no idea what I'll be riding but I"ll be there...

Steve-O, are you going to do the flyer for it? I'd like to see your mad skillz take on an event flyer. Do you know of any cool cruiser clip art or drawerings or anything of the sort that you use for artwork. I'm trying to develop a file of bike related stuff to use in flyers and posters and junk (oh my!)

jeff

ratdaddy said:
Steve-O, are you going to do the flyer for it? I'd like to see your mad skillz take on an event flyer. Do you know of any cool cruiser clip art or drawerings or anything of the sort that you use for artwork. I'm trying to develop a file of bike related stuff to use in flyers and posters and junk (oh my!)

No plans to do any artwork for this...this is Mitch's gig, I just offered to post it on the forum for him. :wink:

Thanks for the props though! :D

Count me in on this one too, I might get professor paul to join in on the fun. I'll bring my stretch cruiser. Getting some 72 spoke rims and white walls this week from Paul I'll take and post pics when it done. We are going to do a cruise in Frisco Tuesday evening, 3 stretch cruisers rolling in Frisco should be a sight to see.

Just saw that ad in the Craigslist and came to check if it was the same thing- sounds like a fun time.

I'll be there with my Worksman industrial cruiser, which is not a show bike- should I figure it's in the show anyway, or not?

Got out there late, but still got to see all the bikes and ride the ride- had a good time. Wish I'd been there earlier so I could have entered a bike in the show. Some photos:
Proc_3511.jpg

Proc_3518.jpg

Proc_3523.jpg

Proc_3525.jpg

Proc_3526.jpg

Proc_3530.jpg

Proc_3536.jpg

Proc_3537.jpg

Proc_3542.jpg

Proc_3549.jpg

Looks like yall had a good time and a decent turn out for the first gathering.

Thanks for sharing those photos. Maybe jtdaddy and Queasy Rider will share theirs too. :wink:

Back