COOLER CORONA FINISHED !!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
COOLER CORONA ( bobber gaurd ? ) pics

Rodderz is right. Maybe a little white on that guard to tie in the saddle.
That front end has made the bike so far.

Re: COOLER CORONA ( bobber gaurd ? ) pics

This is really a good looking bike! I like the color alot. But I agree that the chainguard needs broken up somehow. Maybe some pinstripes?

Re: COOLER CORONA ( bobber gaurd ? ) pics

Tried some different bars after the word bobber surfaced
bmxbars.jpg

Removed chaingaurd just to reassure myself I think it looks better got a chrome crank sprocket somewhere !
blu1-1.jpg

Remember last week I said I'd won another corona bike gave it a quick scotch down and painted it VW cream stripped bars to bare metal and clearcoated
cream.jpg

2bikes same creator
bnc.jpg

Gonna fit these old 60's Puch grips to COOLER race looking ?
grips.jpg

Think I deserve a drink now ?
Corona anyone ?

Re: COOLER CORONA more pics

Got one for ya!

ry%3D400

It's my birthday tomorrow and my wife's sister and husband knew I would be working on the RRBO bike, so they got me some motivation! Sorry to hijack your thread for a pic, but when you said "Corona" I thought it might be appropriate!
Oh, and sweet job on the bikes... the cream one is nice: simple, good lines and great color!

I liked the seat rusty but it doesn't fit with the rest of the build so you're right to paint. Colour depends on whether you're going to keep the black chainring or if you're going with a chrome/silver one.

Also it looks like we'll both be using old union dynamos for our rear lights. Happy to see someone else opting for the "green" option. :mrgreen:

WELDONE GUYS Deliberate mistake ( reflectors ) to see if anyone was paying attention. :lol: :oops:
I'm now not happy with seat I think it sits too high ?

Personally, I liked the race saddle on there more than the sprung seat. The racing saddle looks more sleek and streamlined.. I think it matched the frame a little better. Other than that the bike is perfect :)

i like the springer seat myself! to bad the springs are not chrome. but they compliment the crank.

Got sidetracked from my build . What do you do with a bunch of parts that don't sell on ebay ?
ratpile.jpg

You throw them in the air and see how they land ! Right ?
ratty2.jpg

Re: COOLER CORONA latest pic !

Latest update : Reflectors off,chrome chain wheel on, made a laid back seat post lines flow better now ? :?:
latest.jpg

Re: COOLER CORONA latest pic !

I'm liking your bike, small changes making a big difference is cool. Though I have to say IMHO I still like the blue/white springer seat better. Find a way to lower it like the black seat you have on now and you'd be stylin.

On a side note, I LOVE that Roadrunner chaingaurd :D :D :D That is Way Cool....Cooler than Cool....
Have fun

Re: COOLER CORONA cost so far ?

Yeah.... I'm liking that profile. Looking good. Looks like it would be a fun bike to ride, and it's going to get a lot of looks whereever it goes.

--Rob

Back