Cool things to do with a Girls Bike?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have always wondered what some people have done with a Girls Bike to change it over to a cooler looking bike. I guess more like a guys bike. Does anyone have any pictures of what has been done to them to make a custom change .

Go to the "builds" section. And under "Huffman I-beam" see what I did to an old girls bike. It was fun to do and the bike rides really well. I need to post somemore pictures. Champion123

There is a thread here on flipped bikes, which is one way to convert a girl's bike to a boys.

Flipped2.jpg

CHAMPION123 said:
Go to the "builds" section. And under "Huffman I-beam" see what I did to an old girls bike. It was fun to do and the bike rides really well. I need to post somemore pictures. Champion123

I did a search for "Huffman I-beam" in Builds and didn't find anything.??
deven_science said:
There is a thread here on flipped bikes, which is one way to convert a girl's bike to a boys.

Hey Devon, is there a thread specific to flipped frames? I couldn't find that on either, maybe I'm just lame at searches?

Built by a friend of mine and his son out of a girl's Colorflow out of a scrapper's trailer and a rummage sale donor bike. I'll try to get a before pic to go with it, it's unreal.

sexchangebike.jpg

This really makes me think hard about giving my bike a proper paint job and restoration instead of leaving the old paint on it.

Squablow said:
Built by a friend of mine and his son out of a girl's Colorflow out of a scrapper's trailer and a rummage sale donor bike. I'll try to get a before pic to go with it, it's unreal.

sexchangebike.jpg

This really makes me think hard about giving my bike a proper paint job and restoration instead of leaving the old paint on it.

:shock: SUH-WEEET!! And I hear ya about the paint, I'm not usually one for shiny, but geez. So what is it about that bike? The colors? I like the line from the chainguard through the fender stay also. Wow!

that Higgins is a sweet sex change!

makes me wish I kept mine...

here's a shot of that model bike in a "before surgery" :wink:

100_2277.jpg

I'll get a picture later but I have a girl's frame that I hung in my shop from the rear dropouts then cut 3 inches out of the down tube next to the crank. Works great as a tire hanger!

Great Pictures. I was thinking of just adding a few bars to top and a tank. But now I am considering flipping a frame , But am wondering how the neck pipe will work at that angle being upside down.

Latest posts

Back