Cool side shot of a couple low ridin' Rats.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does it want to push you off the seat? its almost a recumbent and they have back rests
its really really cool you and kenny got me throwing old frames on the ground and staring at them for hours lol thinking what can i make?

This bike makes me want to learn how to weld.

Seriously cool ride. I particularly like the fact that there are some heavy mods, yet the "barn fresh" patina is still there. A good patina is not to be underestimated.

And it has a tank! Too cool :D

-Mp

Hooch, it doesn't want to push me off the seat. When I came up with the idea I was really concerned about this kind of riding position. I didn't want it to be like a recumbent and even with the long bars, I still have to lean forward. Two things to note about bikes like mine and Kenny's is that you have a really low center of gravity so they are stable, but they are very sensitive in steering. If that makes sense! Our rides are a good 2-3 miles each way and only my lower back gets sore due to the fact that there is no suspension.

Here are some fresh pics I took last night
IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0387.jpg

OH Great King Rat

Yes...it truely is the rat that all rats shall be judged by.

Let it be know as: 'Great King Rat'

"Great King Rat died today
Born on the twenty first of May
Died syphilis forty four on his birthday
Every second word he swore
Yes he was the son of a .....
Always wanted by the law" Queen

:wink: (not sure if that's a compliment, but the song really ROCKS!)

IMG_0411.jpg

Thanks, does that give me the right to ride around with a crown now? If not. I've just been looking like a fool with it on my head for no reason!

Abe,

The reason I love it so much is that it's what I would design if( when!!! )
I build a Custom Fab Bike.

If you look at how I designed my Rollfast..it's very close.

Yours is one of the nicest looking Bikes, of it's style, that I have seen in a long time.

B.K.

Get it awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

pocket_bike_racer1125_screen.jpg

P.S. I was thinking if you welded a rusty old tractor seat on her it would take it to the next level of 'rat'.

Thats funny right there, I don't care who ya are! Actually that BK guy is kinda creepy. Remember the one where he was in bed with the dude when he woke up in the morning.

As far as the tractor seat idea. I did think of something like that, or an old shovel, but I ride it a lot and the cruiser seat if mighty fine if my bum says so!

I LOVE THIS BIKE!!!

H.Abe when I first saw pics of your bike and Kenny P.'s and Cisco's I was hooked. Everytime I see a pic or your ride I get a big smile. The people in my area are a bit "snooty" so I can't wait to get my rig rollin!

cheers-fattuna
:mrgreen:

Thats great that people in your area are snooty. Makes it that much more pleasurable to ride around! Now I'm curious though being that I'm new around here. What does Cisco's bike look like? Any photos?

P.S- Good luck on your bike.

Back