cool headlight

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I picked this up a little while back:
WP_001019.jpg

I thought it was neat looking. The stacked bulbs reminded me of the headlights on '32 Ford that's shown on the Little Deuce Coupe album jacket. My question is: can someone tell me who made this or what it might be called? I'd like to find another, but have to turn up anything.

Hmmm...why do I get the idea that you might be pulling my leg? :mrgreen:

It doesn't work anyway - at least not until I repair the contacts for the batteries. But I'm surprised that no one knows what this thing is. I could've sworn I saw one on a recent build off bike. I'll take some more photos this weekend.

no leg pulling. Im serious. Its nice, but not worth much....Ill send ya 20 to ship it to me. I can see it on the front of a high framed chopper. Mine, not yours....LOL Doesnt need to work..

That's kinda what I was thinking. Actually, I have E10-based 1-watt LEDs that would be a direct fit into it w/o mucking with the reflector, although that's necessarily a bad thing. Actually, maybe some modification this would make an interesting tail light well...

Back