Cleveland Autorama - March 19-21, 2010

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just wanted to post that I will have my custom chopper bike in the show at the Cleveland Autorama this year. The show is March 19, 20, 21 at the I-X Center near the Cleveland airport. Check out http://www.clevelandautorama.com for information.

I know for sure that I will be there on Sunday, not sure yet about Friday or Saturday. I do have to set up the display on Thursday afternoon, the 18th. The set up won't be really elaborate, but I might have a large card made up with details about the build.

This show has nowhere near the number of bicycles that the Detroit Autorama has, but they do have a handful scattered throughout the show and I've been wanting to display this bike in Cleveland for a few years now since it only an hour from home.

For anyone in the northern Ohio area who's planning to go to this show - stop by my display and check out the bike, hope to see you there!

Here are a couple pictures of bike (for a size perspective it is about 8-1/2 feet long).
custom159071909.jpg

custom163071909.jpg

Too far to make it, but make sure to post up some pics of the show.

I see you're in Sandusky, I grew up there in Columbus park in the 60's/70's. There's another member here from Sandusky also. Did you post up an intro?

Just set up the bike at the Autorama this morning, here is a shot. May post more pictures of the show when I go back this weekend. I got a 10' x 5' spot in a corner, I just hope no one needs that fire extinguiser in a hurry. LOL
2010clevelandautorama01.jpg

Thanks. For the complete buildup story, click on this link: http://www.schwinnbike.com/usa/eng/foru ... hp?t=27178

I started this bike back in August 2005 and posted the complete build on the Schwinn forums. My thread somehow became one of the biggest on there, currently with 295 replies and nearly 52,000 views since it was started 4-1/2 years ago.

Check it out. Any questions, just ask. Thanks. Mike

TommyTwoTime said:
Sorry Im not reading through 11 pages with 250 replies for an OCC chopper build. You should make a condenced version for folks like me that just like pictures. :lol: Nice bike though.

SORRY, I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE MY VALUABLE TIME TO MAKE A SPECIAL 'CONDENSED' VERSION JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE TO READ. BY THE WAY, IT'S 20 PAGES WITH 295 REPLIES.

I know that my bike's not the 'greatest custom bicycle ever built', but if anyone else on here can spare an hour or so check out that thread. I believe SOME of you will find it interesting.

It didn't sound like you were joking. No big deal, no offense taken. Thanks for the nice comments about the bike, I do appreciate it.

Latest posts

Back