Clarkston Michigan 9/2/07!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"The 7 Year Itch" Freak Party and Cruise will take place in Clarkston Mich. on Sept. 2, 2007. This is the 7th anniversary of Gig's and Chainsaw's wedding! Details will be posted next week.
Here's a "Quickie List" of what is planned so far:
PixieCross, Scavenger/Poker Run Cruise, Hot Dogs and other edibles and more to come! Sorry no alcohol ..... until later that night, FreakBike Pub Crawl! :mrgreen:
The day events are for the entire family and the Pub Crawl is ADULTS ONLY.

Give us a yell if you interested in Itching with us! Check back often to get more info!

We are also looking for any prize donations from any bike clubs, bike dealers or individuals who would like to help out. A sponsors board will be set up with the names of the groups or individuals who have donated the prizes! So feel free to pimp yourselves out for our anniversary! :wink:

Thanks,
Chainsaw

7yearitch600keep.jpg

The cruise is approx. 8 miles round trip and will have plenty of places for refreshments (including Tim Hortons!). This is open to any kind of bikes and is for all ages of Freaks.
* All bicycle riders are responsible for their own actions as well as any friends or relatives that they bring!

Hope to see ya there!
Chainsaw & Giggles

Ohkay jim. I am going to TRY and come to this, 2 days before school it would be a blast.. I wonder if i could get dad to drive me... Hmm we Will see. Im going to try.

Seven year itch?

"PixieCross, Scavenger/Poker Run Cruise, Hot Dogs and other edibles and more to come!"

No wife swapping :?: :p

Rat Fink, don't tempt me! :p

She baked me a chocolate cake the other night, so I'll keep her until the cake's gone at least.

5 minutes later ......

This just added, Wife Swapping! :mrgreen:

O.K. guys, here's what we're looking at:

Poker Run Cruise for everyone!

The cruise will start in the old Farmer Jack store's parking lot next to Wendy's (see flyer in beginning of this thread). It's about an 8 mile leisurely paced cruise and will end at the park in downtown Carkston. Please bring your own beverages, NO ALCOHOL. We will try to have hotdogs and chips for everyone.
The FreakBike Rodeo will also take place in the park after the Poker Run Cruise.

Here's the lineup so far:

Lil' Freaks (12 and under) :

Dora the Freakin' Explorer piniata
Pin the tail on the donkey riding a Pixie
Tire Toss
Run what ya brung Drag Races

Teen freaks (13 to 19) :

Plank race
Slow Race
Pixie toss

Freakin' Adults (20 to ?) :

Plank race
Slow Race
Pixie toss

Bring your Pixies!
FBM -GL Summer Pixie Cross Championships!

Hope to see ya there!
Gigs and Chainy

Lookin' forward to meeting you Lefty...Kelly

lefty801 said:
Since I bailed on the last event, I'll be makin' this one for sure. I'll be there 12-1230 lookin' for y'all.

Lefty

I don't think that you will miss us. :D
That parking lot is empty now that Farmer Jack's is gone.

Looking forward to meeting you!!! :D

Been out in the garage tonight working in my pixie. I had it ridable with the new sissy bar and seat, it rides nice and I gave the neighbor kids a good laugh. After a test ride I decided to tear the bottom bracket out and give it some fresh grease so look out I'll be comming fast...Kelly

aka_locojoe said:
Chainy can you explain how the "Pin the tail on the donkey riding a Pixie " will work? So is the donkey riding the Pixie?

No seriously. Sounds like something we might be able yo use for the kids at our fest. Please explain.

Thanks.

Well since chainsaw wants to have everyone bat at a dora Pinatta,(my name is dora for those that don't know) he offered to be the donkey.

We found a pair of donkey ears at the dollar store. They are from Shrek.
So we went to the fabric store and bought the right fabric to make the tails. Also got a black feather boa to be the bottom part of the tail. I put the tails together myself. Chainsaw will post pictures later of the tails.

Chainsaw is going to ride on the pixie and they are going to try to velcro the tail on him. :lol:

Should be loads of fun. :D

games

So, this might be a dumb question but! what is a plank race? i could answer my own question but i think ill wait.and see if im right.

ratrodrob said:
man i would love to go to this event but i don't have a good bike yet. :(

RRR, Come on out anyways! I might be able to get the OCC Stringray back together for you or we'll throw you on a pixie! Just get your butt out here and meet everybody!

Re: games

jon said:
So, this might be a dumb question but! what is a plank race? i could answer my own question but i think ill wait.and see if im right.

Jon, 2x6 boards that you ride down as fast as you can without going off or putting your foot down. Usually the motorcycle guys do it and most suck at it. We figured that the pedal element will make it even harder. Also we're gonna have two sets so they can drag race against each other!

The boards will be on the ground but it would be pretty cool to stick them up about 10 feet in the air! Maybe next year!

Okay im pissed, EVERYTIME U GUYS HAVE A RIDE, MY FRIENDS HAVE BBQ'S OR BONFIRES. SOMETHING COMES UP! :x GRANDMAS IN TOWN. Sorry. :cry:

Latest posts

Back