Chunky Monkey- 12/20 Drum Brake added.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maddogrider said:
Thanks for the offer Uncle Stretch but i have some steel hoops i was going to drill out. So you cant do the over over under lace pattern with these thick spokes?
If you look at worksman's wheels they do over over over. I doubt that you could bend those big spokes to get under. The good thing is they are strong however you lace them .

Uncle Stretch said:
If you look at worksman's wheels they do over over over. I doubt that you could bend those big spokes to get under. The good thing is they are strong however you lace them .

Ditto.

When it comes to drum brakes I'm clueless but one thing I'm sure of is that it makes that bike. That bike just the way it is makes me want it. I'm 48 years young cut my teeth bombing smooth fireroads since the late 70's here in New Mexico so that brings back memories. Thats one Hot Rod.

:p :p CMAN, By the way my wife is from Texas just south of Dallas and she a little touchy when I refer to those hills in Texas not being mountains.
If they where they would'nt invade our ski area's every winter. :p :p :p :wink: We like their money.

AL- Thanks for compliments. I know a guy that goes by Big Al in ALB. But I am guessing you and him are not the same.

Latest posts

Back