cheezy board tracker 6-20. more vintage stuff

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: cheezy board tracker 5-20 and a comfotable seat!

013-4.jpg

017-1.jpg

015-5.jpg

020-4.jpg

cut cut cut. grind grind grind
019-5.jpg

ratchet ratchet ratchet
so now what? to paint and stuff. :mrgreen:

Re: cheezy board tracker 5-27 sparks a flying!

el_borracho said:
Kickstands? We don't need no stinkin' kickstands!
what i always say, its just more weight :mrgreen:

This is looking COOL :p

looking good so far.

if you need shorter cranks to get the pedals to clear the ground. let me know just pay shipping or drive/pedel down. :lol: I am from Huntington Beach / Fountain Valley ornge county CA. here pics of some of my cranks . to give you IDA's of whats out there to solve your pedels scrapping!

Ratrodbike005.jpg

Ratrodbike006.jpg

Ratrodbike007.jpg

slow rider said:
looking good so far.

if you need shorter cranks to get the pedals to clear the ground. let me know just pay shipping or drive/pedel down. :lol: I am from Huntington Beach / Fountain Valley ornge county CA. here pics of some of my cranks . to give you IDA's of whats out there to solve your pedels scrapping!

Ratrodbike005.jpg

Ratrodbike006.jpg

Ratrodbike007.jpg
duhh!shoudve posted hat to. i got a super short crank off a yrdsale bike. looksto be the same as yours. thanks though! :mrgreen:

well after years of hard racing.
040.jpg

041.jpg

042.jpg

043.jpg

044.jpg

i have a secret concocsiun for making patina. ill give a hint: one of the ingredients has 23 flavors. :mrgreen:
036-1.jpg

Re: cheezy board tracker 6-3 even cheezier!

That is cool 8) Love the way you got that finish :mrgreen:

theres a whooole lot more paint on and in thet cabnet. it is our paint cabnet. (notice the paint shop we have going on in the bottom of the shelves)

snydur said:
theres a whooole lot more paint on and in thet cabnet. it is our paint cabnet. (notice the paint shop we have going on in the bottom of the shelves)

So do you paint it like that, then flip it to get the underside of the chain stays?

Just noticed the canti bars on the white Murray... cool.

yoothgeye said:
snydur said:

So do you paint it like that, then flip it to get the underside of the chain stays?

Just noticed the canti bars on the white Murray... cool.
ill be competely honest, i usually lea he hadtubeon a pot by our washing machine and paint it like that. but for some reason i wasto lazy o do that today. and hene the reasn i have a bright orange, black, grey, and white cabinet. haha. as for the murray, it was my cousins doing. it looks good abou 2 feet back. but the welds suck, and nothing really likes u. but it does look good sitting on the shelf. only reason i eally keep it is because i ant the sprocket and rank, but cant get them off.

Re: cheezy board tracker 6-4 settled in

013-5.jpg

got a sprocket on, and some tires. and i sat down looking at it for some time. trying to figure out wat it needs. (other than a chain and tubes)it missing something and i dont know what. any ideas? :?

Re: cheezy board tracker 6-4 missing something

Chrome fenders and a cool chainguard 8)

Re: cheezy board tracker 6-4 missing something

well there we go! needed some visual weight and shiney things.
they are going to have to e cut i can tell, probably about the length of the rear. maybe a smidge shorter. aluminum not chrome. but aluminum polishes i hear :mrgreen:
019-6.jpg

020-5.jpg

Re: cheezy board tracker 6-5 fenders and a chain guard

Oh yeah! Cut that front fender down a bit and it will look COOL :mrgreen:

Re: cheezy board tracker 6-5 fenders and a chain guard

t002.jpg

t001.jpg

t003.jpg

t004.jpg

found a strip of drilled out aluminum in my garage, and it worked perfect! so now all i need it a chain and tubes.
the fenders were just re attached like stock, but lower and cut.

Back