Can someone Photoshop this for me?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I seen these wheels on CL for my truck for cheap and I was wondering what they would look like on my truck before I buy them.
So, can someone please put the wheels below on my truck? I'd greatly appreciate it!
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Awesome! Thanks!

I like my stock wheels as well, but the stuff they put on the roads here in the winter destoyed them. I like to keep my vehicle spotless and I'm big into detailing and they ruin the look. Here's a close up...

Nah, they're fine....but won't they eventually get messed up too?

Yes and No. If I do winter rims they won't, or I will keep a wax/polish on them. My dad never did that.

Use paint stripper on them to remove the clearcoat, wetsand them up to a 2500 grit, then rub them down with mothers aluminum and mag wax. They will look better than chrome..

These were way worse off with pitting and such.

It costs roughly 1k.
You really don't like those wheels?? I kind of like them, but not 100% yet. :39:

That's a ridonkulous price. Most places shouldn't charge more than a few $$$ even with prep. work unless it's the only shop within 100 miles or so.

Back