BUILD OFF #7 DISCUSSION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sensor said:
jon said:
so instead of "bump" its "Bunnies" or Wabbits?
nahhh....thats just to cover the fact that they havent done any work on their....
invisible-bike.jpg

I know! was an attempt at sarcasm. :|

kingfish254 said:
There are always some cool parts on most RRB builds, but I don't think I have ever seen a parts list for any of the builds.

What are you building with? Sometimes it's easy for the rest of us to miss some of the cool parts that you are using.

Let's see some more parts lists!!!!

I knew Holy Grail was coming! Has anyone ever seen "Night of the Lepus"?!? Oh and all of your bike are looking good. Hey slackers on pages 2-4, can we see some updates by the 4th or has that AADD infected those pages?!? Just thought I'd ask...GTB!!!! Peace

Jake Sensi said:
Hey slackers on pages 2-4, can we see some updates by the 4th or has that AADD infected those pages?!? Just thought I'd ask...GTB!!!! Peace

Yeah guys, I can only do so many back page bunny bumps.

What do you think I am some sorta magician?

rabbit-in-hat.jpg

Come on Page 3 and Page 4 guys!!!!!

Pull yourself out of the gutter and give us some updates!!!! There still plenty of time in this Build Off!!!

drunk-rabbit.jpg

kingfish254 said:
Come on Page 3 and Page 4 guys!!!!!

Pull yourself out of the gutter and give us some updates!!!! There still plenty of time in this Build Off!!!

drunk-rabbit.jpg
Buzzed Bunny(get it?!?) Ha!!

Jake Sensi said:
I knew Holy Grail was coming! Has anyone ever seen "Night of the Lepus"?!? Oh and all of your bike are looking good. Hey slackers on pages 2-4, can we see some updates by the 4th or has that AADD infected those pages?!? Just thought I'd ask...GTB!!!! Peace

I know, I know!!!! :?

Sheesh. Should order some parts this weekend. Still not sure what color I want to paint it, if at all. Most everything else I have ideas for, just need to get off my lazy ADD butt and do it.

Back