(BOTEN) DA BLABBERMOUTH!!! (Jake Sensi)BABY GOT RACK!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last post regarding slot cars I promise!

These are my two favorite cars, 1/24 scale Carrera HotRods, they are a matched pair so there is no advantage to either driver and they weigh a hefty amount so you can drift and slide as much as you want.

17543446905_09694d352b_o.jpg

17543392671_da9a293b5a.jpg

(Pics from Google, did not want to dig mine out...)

Luke.

I had the Richard Petty and Kayle Yarbrough track when I was a kid. A neighbor kid (so called friend) asked to barrow my racecars, I had about 30 of them, after about 2 weeks I went to get my cars back and his house was empty. They moved, never told anyone and the jerk stole my slot cars. To this day I want to kick his ....

Bike is looking good, love the video too, who would have thought we would get stop motion animation on the build-off???

Luke.
Thanks LukeTheJoker. I just have to keep it mellow and stress free. So if anyone looks on my site they just don't know what to expect. But you do see a bike being built. Hahaha

Looks like you had some fun with the stripper!
Don't let your love find out!!!

I like the bare metal look on it, but I know you love spray cans too much to leave it!

Morning Ratters!! Today's music KC and the Sunshine Bands-I get lifted. I like the bare metal too but then I'd be finished too fast and I need those 10 coats of clear and doo dads and doo hickies...
9de3bb989f3202f52e128c811c9b23a8.jpg
IT'S THE BLABBERMOUTH!! GET TO THE CHOPPER!! PEACE

We're postin' guitars over on my thread, so I guess I can put a vintage Aurora pancake motor HO with the old hop up kit (with the blue and yellow magnets) installed and threaded rims. In the background is a first gen AFX pancake motor... sorry NFS but fun to post!

Carl.

We're postin' guitars over on my thread, so I guess I can put a vintage Aurora pancake motor HO with the old hop up kit (with the blue and yellow magnets) installed and threaded rims. In the background is a first gen AFX pancake motor... sorry NFS but fun to post!

Carl.
GREAT!! SEE THE CAN OF WORMS I OPENED. THOSE ARE SWEEEET

Back