Boardtrack Bike Buildoff

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ratrod, how about a boardtrack bike buildoff, is anybody game in doing this? start first of april end 15th of june. come on builders lets do it.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

ok, so why not have a finish time of july 15,2008 and those that want to start april 1,2008 then start, that will give anybody doing the 20" wheel build now time to do a boardtrack bike. no rules, just has to look kinda like a boardtracker. of course the more it looks like one the better your chanches of winning. we need ratrod to set us up with a seperate forum to post pic. of the build as we go along like they are doing with the buildoff going on now, OK RATROD, thank you. we'll pick the top 10 bikes, hopefully there will be more then that.an then the overall bike to win. need to post the bike or parts of what you are starting out with. this is going to be fun, i am into it. lets do it. any ? or what post em.

HAPPY EASTER

thanks

i think you may have to be a little more strict on "it just has to look like a boardtracker"
other than that it sounds like a GREAT idea
you just need to be specific cause you have so many opinions

ok, lets put it this way, it has to look like a boardtracker. anything else?

Oh sure, I start a post about aRRBBO and then a 20" KBBO starts, now I finish my "BoardTracker" and you want to start that, Dang it!!! :roll: Well I have another BBO in mind, Fixed gear!?

these guys must be rich or insane or just have a ton of parts lying around(im not rich yes i am insane :shock: and dont have many parts lying around)
ill take some cake october!

All the cool bikes around here are in horrible shape so I gotta build mine frome frames.... Us poor redknecks cant always run to the garage every time somebody yells buildoff :mrgreen: My last build off bike was cuttin it close (and it still neads a few adjustments).... But what the heck when have I ever had self controll ?haha, If you guys yell boardtrack build-off I'll be the first one to the garage! :mrgreen:
sellbikes015.jpg

Hey!!!! I want some cake too, October! haha

kool lets do it. i ain't rich either, i am on social security. my superbe i found in the trach ready for the scrape, i took it an am using that for the build off. yep you can do it dude.

cman said:
october said:
how about birthday cake everyday? :|
oct.
Can I sign up for some Cake? I agree. One big build off and one unofficial one is enough.
I Like Cake! I stayed outta the KBBO because I'm broke and have used up all my cool 20" parts so I content watching. Almost done with my boardtracker style bike-VeraLynn in builds.Think I'll wait for the next OFFICIAL build! Also- I'll take Hootch's cake since he's on a diet! :wink: :lol:
L8 EM

ok, just talked to steve. the build is off. he wants to wait till sometime in the summer to start another one, an there will be a class for the boardtrackers.

Outlaw

Props to Outlaw for the enthusiasm on this one. :wink:

I think it would be fun to have a special Boardtrack class in the next build off for those who want to go that route.

I would like to enter this if and when it happens. Im not exactly rich either and just came across 2 old bikes in a basement of a shop. traded one of mine away also. anyway, i have never done anything like this so a little more time to get ideas would be great too.

Latest posts

Back