BMX beer getter

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanx man! it's nothin crazy like you do ! I realized I can't run the layback post and a rack so I am switchin back to newschool and gettin my rack on there :aggressive:. Not like your sittin alot anyway.

Thanx man! it's nothin crazy like you do ! I realized I can't run the layback post and a rack so I am switchin back to newschool and gettin my rack on there :aggressive:. Not like your sittin alot anyway.
Crazy does not always make a good rider and in my opinion nothing rides better than an oversize BMX!

And this is why fat guys shouldn't ride laybacks... didn't even notice till I swapped it out.

KIMG0395_zpsvgt70b4n.jpg

Did you get the post off eBay? I had one on a BMX for cruising round and only lasted a couple of rides before it laid right back onto the back wheel haha! Loving the mega BMX theme. Can't wait to see it hauling beers

Love me some bmx builds. Keep the details coming. Go with the taller bars. Thus is looking good.
The more I use 990's the more I like them.

I've been eyeing a specialized for sale locally, nice short seat tube for a mountain bike, I've got some bmx dropouts and 990 mounts I can salvage from another frame. I may join you in the conversion game.

Did you get the post off eBay? I had one on a BMX for cruising round and only lasted a couple of rides before it laid right back onto the back wheel haha! Loving the mega BMX theme. Can't wait to see it hauling beers
ya, it was $15 and the only one I gould find in 26mm so I took a chance.. :blush:

Thanx for all the kind words! I only post this stuf to make sure I'm not losind it.
I am glad I have some pro bars in the mail, and I think I'm gonna put clips on it., I hope the square taper holds up.. o_O

Lovin the pro bars! Out for a ride tonight, feels a lot bigger than the 14" frame. Not sure if thats good or bad just yet..

KIMG0505_zpsngmkjyvo.jpg

KIMG0498_zpst1xurebh.jpg

KIMG0502_zpsfneya9an.jpg

Doesn't look thatt much bigger but feels like it when your throwing it around.

KIMG0494_zpsvwsuqvan.jpg

I'll get some better pics once the rain stops.

Latest posts

Back