blue moon

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ken Nighplay said:
DSC01772.jpg
Right on! :mrgreen:

Thanks F.O. and Bikeriderx, I have a few ideas to add and just a little less than a month to finish so I am sure it will be done. I have been so impressed by some of the builds, I already know who I will cast a vote for as long as they get theirs done. Mine is very simple but has gotten good comments from everyone in the neighborhood.

Looking good Ken......I'm sure it happy to have a new lease on life. Very cool! :mrgreen:

SimpleMan said:
Looking good Ken......I'm sure it happy to have a new lease on life. Very cool! :mrgreen:
Thanks, I love the frame, funny how your taste change after a while. I used to like the cantilever frame but not as I like these frames. I spent a lot of time thinking of making a tank for it but I just like the clean lines with out . I was having a hard time giving this one up to my wife, but now that I found an old Elgin with the curved seat tube I know that will be my bike and she can have this one.

Latest posts

Back