BicycleMotoRat

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RatSphinx said:
"I dunno why I missed this build but good idea! Just let you know that sewing can be fun. I know it sound sissy but I literally sewed my own fiftynine hat from scratch. I had a thought about making my own bread loaf seat with fabric out of my old dickies pants too. Thumb up for ur wife."

Freddie,
There are lots of guys that sew. I suppose a good amount of them are def not Sissies. It's creativity, not Femininity! Now if they sew dresses for themselves to wear ......., we might be talking about some bad sissification here. Personally, I'd really like to have an Industrial Sewing macine for making Leather bike saddles.

Eexactly... me too!

I picked up a '50s Singer at a estate sale for $25. Its in great shape. Better quality than today's machines with plastic gears also. Its amazing how much it gets used.

I used to repair my own clothes, had my own machine and everything. My wife is so much better and faster at it that she does all that now.

I just build bikes and chop wood!! :lol:

Love the "thinkin' out of the box" creativity. I'm all for low-cost, high-uniqueness! Let's build things no one's seen before!

I bet that thing is a wheelie machine! Cool build! :D

Back