Bicycle Show and Swap Augusta KS Oct. 18th (Show Pics)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My day off tomorrow. Getting last minute things done. Looks like great weather for it. See ya Saturday.

Hope you have a great turnout!
:) :p :D :happy: :rolleyes: ;) :chicken: :angelic: :cool:
Thanks man! Tying up loose ends right now. Hope I remember everything. To those of you who can make it, see you tomorrow. To those who can't, I'll take lots of pics and hopefully we get to do it again next year and you can make it. Take care. Judd

I will be there. Bringing some Schwinn stuff, 27 inch road bike wheels, a Gitane gran sport frame set, bunch of small parts. Hope to snag some deals, sell some stuff, and see some cool bikes.

I will be there. Bringing some Schwinn stuff, 27 inch road bike wheels, a Gitane gran sport frame set, bunch of small parts. Hope to snag some deals, sell some stuff, and see some cool bikes.
Right on! I like schwinn stuff. See ya there.

Good job on getting this going, it was a good turnout for a first time deal. Wife is gonna kill me cause I bought another bike and did not sell anything though. LOL

A big thank you goes out to all who came out today, all our sponsors, and the city for letting this happen. We raised$532.50 for the Augusta High School Arts Department. And 9 bags of food for the caring center. It was great to see some new faces. And see a few I haven't seen in a while. You guys and gals are tops in my book.

I will post pics as soon as I can upload them. Right now my feet want to be up. And my hand wants to hold a cold brew.:)
Congrats to the winners. I forgot to get pics of their bikes:(.

Thanks Judd for a great event! Thanks also to all the sponsors & behind the scene helpers. Looking forward to attending next year.

A special thanks to Sean for laying out the awesome stripes! WooHoo!

+1 on the "Cold Brew", have one in hand now!

Thanks for a great day!
Sold some goodies, bought some goodies, but most of all met some really cool and knowledgeable people.

Great job Judd!!

A big thank you goes out to all who came out today, all our sponsors, and the city for letting this happen. We raised$532.50 for the Augusta High School Arts Department. And 9 bags of food for the caring center. It was great to see some new faces. And see a few I haven't seen in a while. You guys and gals are tops in my book.

It's your fault I have more bench time now!;)
check it out.

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/firestone-super-cruiser.87434/

Back