Bicycle Show and Swap Augusta KS Oct. 18th (Show Pics)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the first time for this event. All kinds of cool bikes are welcome. Pick is bringing out some old bikes. J is bringing out some skip tooth bikes.

This is the first time for this event. All kinds of cool bikes are welcome. Pick is bringing out some old bikes. J is bringing out some skip tooth bikes.

Count me in.
Usually when we come to Witchita we either go to the Air Base, or the Colusium. We'll be coming into Augusta on 400 from the east, could you lay down some direction for us?

Thanks.

Count me in.
Usually when we come to Witchita we either go to the Air Base, or the Colusium. We'll be coming into Augusta on 400 from the east, could you lay down some direction for us?

Thanks.
Sure thing. I will post a map later today. And message you

Man, I would love to go to this. But, google map says 3 hour 45 minutes! That is WAY over in Kansas!

Picked up the raffle bike that Walmart donated today. My chevy got mad and decided to stay there. Finally got it all pushed home. Got a brand new big ole dent in the tailgate out of it.:arghh:
It can be fixed though. At least its not painted yet.

Anyway heres the other raffle bike

Picked up the raffle bike that Walmart donated today. My chevy got mad and decided to stay there. Finally got it all pushed home. Got a brand new big ole dent in the tailgate out of it.:arghh:
It can be fixed though. At least its not painted yet.

Anyway heres the other raffle bike

Need any parts for that truck, maybe I can help with that as well.

Chris.

Here's my "truck". 65 El Camino with a 468.

Chris, I'm not sure that I need anything for it right now. I have a new mini starter to put in it today. The dent in the tailgate looks like it should push out ok.

Thought I might post some of the bikes I'm going to try and bring. I also am bring some frames/frontends, seats, and misc. Of course all depends on room as I pack.

attachment.php

43 Elgin, as found.

attachment.php

66 Schwinn Heavy Duti Project, just needs chain.

attachment.php

47-48 J.C. Higgins, minus wheels and seat.

attachment.php

59 Flightliner as found.

attachment.php

Mid 60's Cosmic Flyer.

attachment.php

Nice, 61 Schwinn Tiger.

attachment.php

Nice 67 Schwinn Fastback 5 Spd.

attachment.php

Cool 59 Golden Flyer, done bobber style by my son and I.

I'll be bring more, just don't have pics. Lots of 60's parts, from frames to fenders. All depends on what I can cram in my motorcycle trailer.

Last edited:
Good to hear you guys are bringing lots of stuff. My short shopping list is to look for crank, chain ring, wheels/rims to fit franks, handlebar, stem, stuff to get started on new rider.

Hopefully the monark fork and fenders will get here in time. I've got the frame, and will find what I can at the event.

See ya there
Rod

Sweet bikes guys! Won't be long now. Hoping for good weather. Forecast looks good so far.

Back