Back to the Backroads

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should I build up this Fuji frame even though it's bent and see what happens?

• Darn tootin'. You only live once!

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • That thing's junk, find another frame.

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
There's this one also, it's an MB2 for $500, mostly XT & original components. I need to learn more about vintage Bridgestones.
1691249532145.png

https://www.facebook.com/marketplac...wse_serp:bfc48d58-425b-4963-9db0-bf9740a4ab62

I have a 12 speed Raleigh just like that in the stand now. I have torn it down and am planning to turn it into a city bike. I believe the BB threading is standard, but I can double check. If you’re really interested in it , let me know. We can work something out. Can send pics tomorrow. It is really pretty and looks like it was never ridden. tThe paint is chipping in a few spots though. Maybe they didn’t have great quality paint?

Oh how dareist you speak of such folly,
to find poor paint or craft on a Raleigh.
Nigh a hammer from Thor
nor derriere with saddle sore
allows Brit artisanship to be sullied.

Sorry, I only got 2 hr of sleep last nite......:crazy2: and I do hope to pick up a Robin Hood frame today 🏹

and the Bridgestone Owners group on Fb is a good source for advice.

that MB-2 is not too far off price-wise. Perhaps $400 would be more reasonable in my area (Connecticut), but for a B'Stone nut, it could go for the asking price.

and the Bridgestone Owners group on Fb is a good source for advice.

that MB-2 is not too far off price-wise. Perhaps $400 would be more reasonable in my area (Connecticut), but for a B'Stone nut, it could go for the asking price.
Cool, thanks. I’ll check into that FB group. I’ve done a bit of research and it seems the earlier models are more collectible, which makes sense.

Back