Anything goes Rat Dragster build.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've kinda started mine and there is another few rat dragsters in the workings, don't know if they want to join in or not. So How about say now till May, This will be a good creative warm-up to the yearly build off. :mrgreen:

KJV said:
just so i got it straight..
Dragster as in .........
1/4 mile,style ?

Yep, 1/4 mile style. Anything goes. Engines included.

And dogdart that's fine with me if no one else complains. I'm giving it till the build off in may so that should be plenty of time to throw something together.

OK, I'm in. I have had an idea for a while now. Shall we have the build here then?

I'm starting with a womens mixte frame that was modified into a gravity bike. There are no hills were I live so I'm going to put a little engine in there and make it into a drag racer!

Beau said:
OK, I'm in. I have had an idea for a while now. Shall we have the build here then?

I'm starting with a womens mixte frame that was modified into a gravity bike. There are no hills were I live so I'm going to put a little engine in there and make it into a drag racer!

Sweet, just post a link to your build thread here. Keeps it less confusing.

Will do. I need to gather a few parts, then I will get a thread started. I have wanted to do this for a while!

OK. Found a rear slick, a 1" steerer triple tree and ripped apart the old gravity bike.

I might spend the night building this thing and I will get pics. :mrgreen:

will join this if you guys dont mind , i think the bored bike will transform good into a drag . :D

Update

photo1.jpg

Can someone enlighten me on the dragster bike idea? what are they suppossed to be like? any pictures?

Latest posts

Back